• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Saw my first bobcat this afternoon. I just got on I69 south south of Bloomington and it was walking in a field approx 50 yards from the road. Really caught me off guard.

hvacrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Jay County
    Right here with you I seen one out my back d;6oor in rural Jay County about a week ago. Caught me and it off guard, I'll probably never see it again.

SEMI-AK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    There is a breeding pair of Bobcats at the quarry off of 37 and 46 in bloomington, Indiana.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I live in Clay County and they claim to have a few around here but I have never seen one in the wild, would love to though.

I've seen one on the Clay Vigo line once, but I don't see many either... But I have seen 3 I think in the last 4? years...

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I saw one crossing Tapp Road a few weeks ago. It was coming out of the old Wapahani Boy Scout Camp and headed across the road going south.

Tom Threetoes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Southwestern IN
    We've got several down here in the south western part of the state. You all that like those vermin are welcome to come down and help yourselves. The durn things are killing machines. Turkeys and small game are thier main diet. I hate 'em almost as much as I do coyotes. I can't understand why the state saw fit to reintroduce the varmints. Sorry for the rant but turkey numbers are down and I blame the bobcats.

Top Bottom