• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    Warsaw has 2 of Bobcat plate racks and I thought I post what other people said about them. :D

Cool. So they were both made by Bobcat, correct?

I've long been of the opinion a plate rack has no business in a uspsa match. Often we see WAY too many re-shoots from plates falling when the frame is hit, or more than one plate falling when hit by major power ammo, or even plates bouncing back up when adjacent plates knocked down... reshoot after reshoot.

I vomited in my mouth a little when I found out I'd be working Sunday on a stage w/ a plate rack. I watched it very close for the first couple squads... In the 5 squads Sunday I saw shoot it, plus my squad Saturday, I saw no reshoots, and the thing worked perfectly. Awesome! Granted we didn't have any open shooters, but I was impressed.

-rvb

We have shot them in a several match now. 303 shooters last year with 68 open shooters and 141 (low turn out from lack of bullets) this year. Everything from 9mm to 38 super open guns going 1400fps and shot guns and no failures to fall or bounce back up.

I was using a 22 long rifle last weekend just to see if it work and they fell. :yesway: No adjustments on the rack hook a rope to the reset bar and your ready.
    Here is one video from this years match. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCDW_K7eS4k More to come later.

Brent Roberts Warsaw Rifle & Pistol Club.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    I was sincerely very impressed with the plate rack. Both with the construction and the design. It worked very well. I liked the simple hinge method on the plates.

I'll be giving you a call in the next couple months for some target hangers for some plates I already own.

Thanks for being a match sponsor.

-rvb

Top Bottom