• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Just bought the full sized silhouette from Orion this morning and I'm impressed! .308 and .223 from 200 yds don't even mark the front (other than lead spatter), let alone dent it.

You might want to consider raffling off some of your smaller items; if I won the plate rack I'm not sure how I'd get it to the range and back... but I'd spend $5 to try and win another silhouette or two!

Great product!

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Glad you like it!

Chris at Orion and I were talking about doing some raffles at their Customer Appreciation day next month. You might want to swing back through!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Just bought the full sized silhouette from Orion this morning and I'm impressed! .308 and .223 from 200 yds don't even mark the front (other than lead spatter), let alone dent it.

You might want to consider raffling off some of your smaller items; if I won the plate rack I'm not sure how I'd get it to the range and back... but I'd spend $5 to try and win another silhouette or two!

Great product!

ABSOLUTELY!!! They were kind enough to let me stop by and pick up some product as I was passing through town, in order to save shipping charges. I'd already researched their steel, etc. Bottom line....I'm very happy. :yesway:

Top Bottom