Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfSO3I8n-oo[/ame]

It's that time! Now is a great time to pick up some AR400/AR500 below our already low prices!

Deals are valid for orders placed via email/PM on Friday, November 25th, or in person at the SniperCO grand opening in Fort Wayne. Some will continue through the weekend at the Ft. Wayne gun show, and some wont. May have some surprises, too!! Sale pricing is NOT limited to in person only.

[STRIKE]$350[/STRIKE] $300 Four Paddle Duelling trees
    [STRIKE]$475[/STRIKE] $400 Six Paddle Duelling trees

IMG_9793.jpg

Buy one get one 50% off on all walkers/jacks. (discounted target must be of equal or lesser value)

We offer four different models at this time:
    Rimfire Walker (1/4" AR400 with 2.5" paddles) - $40
    Pistol Walker (1/4" AR400 with 4" paddles) - $60
    Pistol Jack (3/8" AR500 with 2.5" paddles) - $60
    Rifle Jack (3/8" AR500 with 4" paddles) - $85

IMG_9134.jpg

10% off everything else!

Last edited:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm fairly certain that if you incorporate this into your marketing, that sales will go through the roof. "You want to hone your skills?" Wait for the outfits in the video...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2cHkMwzOiM[/ame]

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    How do the Jacks work? I've only every shot paper. I figure that you aim for the top target and if you hit it, its spins around putting and depending on how it lands, a different target comes to the top. Is there deflection? Does the bullet continue on the same path, or how far is is intended travel altered? Do the ranges in Indy allow for you to use them, or do you need private land?

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    How do the Jacks work? I've only every shot paper. I figure that you aim for the top target and if you hit it, its spins around putting and depending on how it lands, a different target comes to the top. Is there deflection? Does the bullet continue on the same path, or how far is is intended travel altered? Do the ranges in Indy allow for you to use them, or do you need private land?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOFRiNxaJY&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    That part I understood.. With a .40, if you hit the center of the target, where does the bullet generally go?

Fragments before the target moves. I recommend the Pistol Walker for pistol calibers.

Hey Kimball, what kind of a deal could a guy get on 3 full size USPSA targets of AR400 with a single hole?

What thickness are you after?

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I would suggest 3/8" if for no other reason than to resist bowing/dishing over time due to the shear amount of lead you guys will throw at it.

That being said, I could do you better on a 3/8" AR500 target than a 3/8" AR400....

Top Bottom