• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Just wanted to give a shout out to bobcat steel , just picked up a new Dillion 650 press can't wait to get it set up ,big thanks. Just to let everybody know he had lot of power , primers and reloading equipment at a fair price we be back for more as soon as I raise more cash

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yep, I'm a fan of bobcat steel, lots of reloading supplies, and you can't forget about those targets!

I love their targets! I'm going to have to get some more before too long!

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Got the 650 up and running I have to say it is a machine, I been getting use to it taking my time loading this thing is just fun to run I should of pulled the trigger on this a long time ago , if you have been thinking about getting one just do it you won't regret it.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Welcome to the cult you guys.

I may have to have some blue kool-aid on tap when the shop is done, lol....

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Been wondering this myself. What about hours of operation? Should a person call before traveling very far? Black Friday deals?

Until we are officially open, your best bet will be to call ahead to verify someone will be there. Hours of operation are still being finalized.

I haven't had time to sit down and figure any specific deals for this weekend, but could easily be talked into some target and ammo deals.

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Until we are officially open, your best bet will be to call ahead to verify someone will be there. Hours of operation are still being finalized.

I haven't had time to sit down and figure any specific deals for this weekend, but could easily be talked into some target and ammo deals.

That's intriguing because I'm interested in some target and reloading supply deals. Should I call or PM?

Top Bottom