• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J10

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    You know that ALL of us have thought about how we would dispose of a body at one point or another. Maybe not as much as this guy. But to some point :)

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i told my daughter i was going to kill her if she was out too late,she said where you goin to bury me,under your fingernails w/ all the other people you killed.all i could do is laugh

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    Is this guy on something? I think he must have "wasted" a fifth of something before he made this video. He's put a lot of thought into trying to cover up killing "a home invader". I think if I was his wife, I would sleep lightly and not go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.:laugh:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    C'mon guys, my brother has always been a little strange. It's from all the Kool-Aid he drank.

He also forgot to mention using a dust mask to prevent saliva dropping, long sleeves, sweat band so sweat doesnt drop off forehead when moving the 250lbs of DEAD weight, extra plastic in the car so no carpet fibers get stuck to the tape, only use brand new roll of tape then dispose of afterwards, OH, and go back to bed for an hour like nothing happened.

Why would anyone make a video like this? U know the cops are checking the ditches and they will be knocking on this guys door. Doesnt matter who did it, he looks guilty. Schmuck!

Top Bottom