• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I have a CZ 452 American. It was pretty inexpensive considering the quality of the rifle and the stock. The gun is VERY quiet and accurate.
    e19ed0a3.jpg

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have the CZ 452 American with factory thread and adaptor to 1/2x28 and it is great. I've played with the Savage at the store and it too does feel nice. From what I have read, the Savage may be the best Pfffft for the buck, so to speak.

Whittakers has the threaded CZs occasionally and almost always has the Savage in stock.

OP, if you have your can already and want to play with the CZ, let me know.

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    Anybody got a T-Bolt? That's the one I've been lusting after, but it's expensive. I've got a matte black Buckmark that's threaded, so I'd kinda like to make it a set, but the T-Bolt's expensive. I know it'll hold it's value better than anything else, but it's expensive. Did I mention that it's not cheap?

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    I was all set to get a CZ 452, but now they've come out with the 455, and all of them that I'm finding are the high-end varmint models with thumbhole stock, and I kinda hate those. Also, they're a bit more expensive now, and by the time you add on the necessary thread adapter, it's not that much less than the T-Bolt. I like the Savage, but there's the low end model with the crappy stock, or the model with the better stock and the too-long barrel. All I want is exactly what I want for an unrealistically low price. Is that so much to ask?:dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I like the Savage, but there's the low end model with the crappy stock, or the model with the better stock and the too-long barrel. All I want is exactly what I want for an unrealistically low price. Is that so much to ask?:dunno:

Lol, I went with the FV-SR and a Boyd's Tacticool stock for this exact reason. It was still cheaper than the longer model. The action and the accu-trigger are the same, the only thing "low end" is the cheap plastic stock.

Top Bottom