• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Those were pretty scarce at the last one, back in October. Lots of places sold out, finally found an M16 one. Matter of fact, I have one in my hand at the moment, was showing the 10 yo some features, but it's not for sale.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Redxarms.com is a good place to go. I ordered one around December 14, and it arrived yesterday. You might wait a bit, but they are $99 shipped, and are chrome lined. I haven't shot it yet, but they appear to be well made and the staking appears adequate. The one I received yesterday turned out to be a full auto carrier, which was not advertised or pictured. (Not that it makes a difference, but it is cool.)

I just checked, and they are back ordered. You can still order, though, and they've got the best price anywhere.

CaptSully

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    Redxarms.com is a good place to go. I ordered one around December 14, and it arrived yesterday. You might wait a bit, but they are $99 shipped, and are chrome lined. I haven't shot it yet, but they appear to be well made and the staking appears adequate. The one I received yesterday turned out to be a full auto carrier, which was not advertised or pictured. (Not that it makes a difference, but it is cool.)

I just checked, and they are back ordered. You can still order, though, and they've got the best price anywhere.

Just looked...noticed that it says free shipping to the USA, but could not find where they are located. Do you know where this place is located?

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Just looked...noticed that it says free shipping to the USA, but could not find where they are located. Do you know where this place is located?

IIRCC their in MN.... I have (4) on backorder now,.... I may backorder another (4) just in case.... I used all of my spares on the last builds and never replaced them.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I too started building an AR in early Dec and finally got everything at uninflated prices by being patient and scrubbing everywhere. Everything except the BCG - was thinking over NiB coating but took too long to decide. Thanks for the RedX link, I just ordered one and went ahead and ordered 2 of the Rguns NiB for the hell of it. I suppose I can resell what I don't want to keep if they actually ship. Both companies let me order (no mention of backorder), but of course they have the ubiquitous "shipping delay because we're swamped" notice.

Having this all happen during the holidays, with people being out and many others doing inventory along with the SHOT show happening is a perfect storm of delays, but I think I will have completed this build for very little more than pre-panic prices.

Unfortunately, shipping charges are increasing the cost since many parts have to be purchased at different places in addition to a lot of places killing free shipping because of the demand.

Oh well. Hopefully my Brownells and Midway Pmag backorders will be fullfilled so I can pay everything off with Pmag gold.

Top Bottom