• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ha! You just took the words out of my mouth. Though, I will say this. They found a couple bombs before the others went off so maybe they did have some prior knowledge.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The Police Commissioner denied twice that they had intel on any threats, but witnesses say that the place was crawling with bomb-sniffing dogs. The coach in this newscast said he's been to races all over the world and never seen more security.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzX5xDuVAQQ[/ame]

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    It wouldn't make logical sense that they would find a bomb a mile away just a few minutes after the incident, without a call-threat or prior knowledge (and if it was a call-threat they would have traced it and apprehended a suspect); therefore, it must have been prior knowledge. Emergency personnel are trained to flood the affected area with resources and help, not stray off to look for other weapons a mile away.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Thanks for posting. Been a bit backed up for the past couple of days and after reading the article and couple of posts in the thread I laughed so hard I almost **** my pants.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    It wouldn't make logical sense that they would find a bomb a mile away just a few minutes after the incident, without a call-threat or prior knowledge (and if it was a call-threat they would have traced it and apprehended a suspect); therefore, it must have been prior knowledge. Emergency personnel are trained to flood the affected area with resources and help, not stray off to look for other weapons a mile away.

Huh? What "bomb a mile away"? There was no other bombs found. TONS of suspicious packages but NONE of them turned out to be actual devices. Please don't tell me what emergency personnel are trained to do as I am one and trained for similar events. There are persons on here who are trained bomb techs and they call BS on this as well.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Wow, conspiracy theorists just come crawling out of the woodwork! :D

That article from Natural News is so out of line on so many levels and points that there's little 'point' in even addressing it.

That article is nothing more than whack-job conspiracy-nut lunacy. Which is always especially disgusting and despicable in the wake of a genuine tragedy.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    My video contains eyewitness accounts and footage of the police commish. I understand that it is not unusual for them to be present but it was noted that this was a higher presence than experienced racers had ever seen before at a marathon. It also doesn't speak very well for the effectiveness of their efforts. I didn't click the OP.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    My video contains eyewitness accounts and footage of the police commish. I understand that it is not unusual for them to be present but it was noted that this was a higher presence than experienced racers had ever seen before at a marathon. It also doesn't speak very well for the effectiveness of their efforts. I didn't click the OP.

It's still a pretty big leap to connect that to advanced knowledge. It's really not hard to do this sort of thing. We are going to beef up manpower as a result but there is really not much we can do to stop someone who is even marginally intelligent and committed, we would just hope we would catch a break or get luck to stop such a tragedy. The world is full of soft targets.

uberpeck

Marksman
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm not saying it is a credible report in the least- I don't know Mike Adams from a whole in the ground; however, one can say that missteps have recently happened because our leaders were trying to gain something. Take Fast and Furious or Benghazi for example. Both terrible things and it would initially seem impossible for the government to participate in such activity. One was orchestrated by the guv, the other smells like it. We cannot forget the past when evaluating the present.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    I will agree with the article from this perspective. If Obama does order TSA onto the streets, the it would appear that this was a planned false flag for political advantage.

Top Bottom