• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Liquid plastic that cures when exposed to their included LED, Maybe, I should have used this on my finger instead of stitches.
    [video=youtube;xTsfwL61CR8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsfwL61CR8[/video]

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Liquid plastic that cures when exposed to their included LED, Maybe, I should have used this on my finger instead of stitches.

I'm guessing this is similar to the plastic fillings dentists are using that are cured by UV light.:dunno:

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    I have a couple of iPads that I need to replace the glass on because they keep dropping them on the corners making the glass crack. I think I'm going to try this stuff after the repair to see if it helps like in the video. Why they don't want cases for the iPads I don't know.

Thanks for link

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Update - I bought this stuff and it's pretty impressive, fixed a friends key fob for her SUV, back cover was broke in 2 places I used the Bondic and welded it back together, it's pretty cool.

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    Update - I bought this stuff and it's pretty impressive, fixed a friends key fob for her SUV, back cover was broke in 2 places I used the Bondic and welded it back together, it's pretty cool.

$25 instead of whatever ridiculous price the dealer would charge for a new key fob sounds like a sound investment to me. I wonder if that stuff has a shelf life? I didn't see anything about it on their website.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I ordered a kit and it's here. I have a couple of things to aim it at when I get the time, but all I've done with it so far is to light up a little uranium glass cat I have here.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    $25 instead of whatever ridiculous price the dealer would charge for a new key fob sounds like a sound investment to me. I wonder if that stuff has a shelf life? I didn't see anything about it on their website.

Dealer wanted $165 plus programming fee.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    .. Maybe, I should have used this on my finger instead of stitches....

It may sound odd, but in lieu of stitches, next time try super-glue.
    No, seriously, doctors use it all the time for small lacerations.
    I've even read it's now being used for female contraception. You may be laughing, but again I'm serious.

It's being injected into a woman's fallopian tubes where it dries and blocks the passage of eggs.
    Approximately 4 months down the road the body dissolves the blockage and she just becomes fertile again.
    Repeat as desired.

I've used super-glue to glue fingers shut more than a dozen times.
    You save the price of a doctors visit and no returning to have sticthes removed.

Top Bottom