Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How do we feel about chicken fingers?
    Tasty.
    And a non issue. Chickens dont have fingers, so there is no confusion. The issue is calling one part (or concoction) of chicken another part.

Its not much different than claiming you are serving whole chicken breasts, but you can get boneless breast instead. And then you serve them boneless thighs.

Chuck1002

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2023
    Far East Side Indianapolis
    While I applaud his accuracy in his definition, I doubt he'll see a dime. He has a problem he went to BWW expecting good food. I refuse to give them my money because the local BWW has a prominent sign saying "No Guns Allowed", I've heard this is a company policies. I refuse to give a company that denies my 2A rights a dime.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    While I applaud his accuracy in his definition, I doubt he'll see a dime. He has a problem he went to BWW expecting good food. I refuse to give them my money because the local BWW has a prominent sign saying "No Guns Allowed", I've heard this is a company policies. I refuse to give a company that denies my 2A rights a dime.
    Yep. Corporate owned Bdubs are anti gun. Ive never noticed such a sign at a franchise. (Its left up to the owner) Then again, I'm not a huge fan of their food, either so I dont go very often.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    On a more serious note, this better get thrown out. The attorney should pay any court costs associated with this filing.

He claims that he didn't know they weren't wings without the bones. :rolleyes: I seriously doubt that.

There is this gem, which is pure nonsense.
    He notes in his lawsuit that other restaurants selling boneless chicken take pains to avoid marketing the product as "wings," TMZ reported.
    Wing Stop, Applebees, TGi Fridays, etc etc all call them that. Chicken nuggets targeted at adults tend to be called that. There are over 39 million results from a Google search for Boneless Wings.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    One of his all time best.
    And we cant forget that classic Cow and Chicken. Minor character Cousin Boneless.

boneless.jpg

Top Bottom