• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    So I've just finished reading Unintended Consequences (which I really liked). Not to long before this I also read; Patriots, One Second After as well as Light's Out (all of which I really liked), and now I'm a little stumped on what to pick up next. I really liked the SHTF based aspects of the last three that I mentioned, and actually reading them has given me insight into how I want certain aspects of my preps set up. I don't know if there are any more books like this. I've got a few borrowed from family that each are somewhat post-apocalyptic type books, but they are more geared toward religion. Not that I've got something against religion, I just don't want that to be the basis of my reading right now. It's become a way for me to unwind at the end of the day, and I enjoy the excitement of the story, so any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

indiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Have you read "The Road" or have you just seen the movie? I read it just before the movie came out, but still would be a good read if you have already seen it.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    If you like Unintended Consequences, you should meet the author: John Ross. You'll often see him at Knob Creek and he lives in St Louis. He was my UTAH Non-Res Instructor. Interesting/unusual dude with a penchant for BIG revolvers.

Top Bottom