WTS/WTT: Books: Guardians (Austin), Enemies (Bracken), Vietnam/WWII, Sniper, preparedness

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sur+rifle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    Warrick, IN
    One price drop before before going to ebay.

I am thinning out my library and thought I would give INGO members a discounted shot at some 2A and preparedness oriented books before posting on ebay. I will continue to update this thread with new books over time.

1) "Guardians" series by Richard Austin. This is a complete 16 volume set of the scarce Guardians series of books by Richard Austin (aka Victor Milan). For those who don't know, this is the series which launched the modern "End of the World As We Know It" genre. All books are in good, readable condition. Some are near mint while others have small tears or creases. $50 face-to-face Evansville area or $65 shipped.

guardianbooks_small.jpg

2) "Guardians" extra copies. In buying auction lots to collect the full set in #1, I ended up with a few extra copies. Again, good readable copies, but the better ones were put in #1. These will be $10face-to-face Evansville area or $15 shipped.

guardianindividuals_small.jpg

3) "Enemies Foreign & Domestic", "Domestic Enemies", and "Foreign Enemies and Traitors". by Matthew Bracken. This is a must read series in the preparedness genre. This is for all three copies in excellent condition. $28 face-to-face Evansville area or $35 shipped.

brackenbooks_small.jpg

4) Various Vietnam/WWII sniper and scout books. See picture for titles. All are really fascinating reading. $15 face-to-face or $20 shipped. *SOLD-TRADED FOR AMMO*

vietnambooks_small.jpg

Trade interests include silver (will credit @ $1.50/oz over spot...so $32 spot would be treated as $33.50), ammo (9mm, 38 special, 7.62X51), tools, or other books. But feel free to offer up others.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom