• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    Regardless of the guest policy, I think it would be well worth it to be a member. Just the access to the range would be way cheaper than going to a public range once a month. Anybody have any additional info?

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    Thats lame! Do you know this first hand?
    I was a member for 3 years. It was one of the reasons I changed ranges. When I was there, 3 years ago, that was the stated and enforced policy. It might have changed since then but I would recommend you ask about it.

MoralMinority

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2015
    Zionsville
    Hi. I'm interested in BCCC. Can you help me find out how to join the club? I tried to send you a PM, but I have not been a member of this site long enough. Thanks!

DennisTheMenace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Hi. I'm interested in BCCC. Can you help me find out how to join the club? I tried to send you a PM, but I have not been a member of this site long enough. Thanks!

Unfortunately there is a strong rumor circulating that the BCCC site has been taken over, via eminent domain, by the Town of Lebanon. Not good. Someone told me that they went to March's meeting and there was a sign stating there would be no meeting this month and that the old key still worked for the fishing and range areas. For how long, I don't know.

Top Bottom