• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    If you're local go to it. It's only $5 entry with free parking and you may find that part or piece you've been wanting.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I have replied to a previous post - regarding the show in Lebanon at the fairgrounds. It is normally a pretty good show. Obviously does not have the number of vendors that the 1500 has, but a good show never the less. Gun prices are usually a little better than the Indy show, ammo may be a little higher. Cost to attend is usually $5 with Free parking - Food and drinks usually pretty good and about a third of the Indy prices. Well worth the time in my opinion. Total cost to attend even figuring gas from Indy is probably less than attending 1500 - and a lot less crowded.

engineerpower

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    State of Boone
    Wow, just wow. Busiest I've ever seen it, absolutely packed. Good selection if you're shopping for an $2500 AR or $2000 AK; I even saw a NDS-3 homebuild with a welded FSB for $2400. Yeah, right.

Everybody's bringing out their guns to sell, regardless of if anyone wants them or not. Tons of little polymer pistols, random muzzle loaders, lever actions, etc.

There were a few good deals on bolt actions, since they're not as evil, and a new Stevens tactical shotgun that looked tempting. Not much in the way of good gear, mostly NC Star cr@p and super-inflated mags.

I pulled the trigger on a $350 9mm EAA Witness myself...

Top Bottom