Boone county Sheriff realeases another pro-gun video.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I love this guy! He gets it! Does anyone else want to guess one reason that all the thugs and thugettes tend to shy away from Boone County in favor of Marion County?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'll take this opportunity to plug all the wonderful training opportunities available through Sheriff Ken Campbell and the Boone County Sheriff's Department. He hosts several top-shelf instructors as well as doing his own thing as a Gunsite instructor. I wish Indiana was full of Sheriff Campbells.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It looks a little like Ole Jim sandbags a little. His rate of fire is quite a bit faster on the multiple mag runs.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    agreed. it is a good video, but the common observer is going to scream "its rigged! look at the rate of fire difference!"

Don't get me wrong. I've been impressed with and have enjoyed what I've seen come out of the good sheriff. That last video I saw was excellent. It's just that, to a casual observer, that shooter was definitely cracking shots off at a much faster pace on when he had to make up time for changing mags. It may not have been intentional but good luck with that if you try to use this video as any sort of argument with a gun-grabber.

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Agree that the rate of fire varies per shooter per group but the key in proving a point to gun grabbers it the reload time. Even with the slower shooter the time needed to reload is miniscule.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I'll take this opportunity to plug all the wonderful training opportunities available through Sheriff Ken Campbell and the Boone County Sheriff's Department. He hosts several top-shelf instructors as well as doing his own thing as a Gunsite instructor. I wish Indiana was full of Sheriff Campbells.

Linky? :D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Agree that the rate of fire varies per shooter per group but the key in proving a point to gun grabbers it the reload time. Even with the slower shooter the time needed to reload is miniscule.

I know. I'm not trying to be super critical. But if I noticed it, imagine what somebody with an axe to grind would say.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero

^^^^ :+1:^^^^

This guy is fantastic. If you have never taken one of his courses, or listened to one of his lectures....you are truly missing a great opportunity.

That's why I promise myself that I will take/attend at least one course/event of his each year. I've already done one this year...and already signed up for another later this year. :yesway:

Don't miss him...it's your loss!! :twocents:

Top Bottom