• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ekg98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    I live in Zionsville. I have always wanted to get something class 3 but I am not sure if the Zionsville PD are NFA friendly. Just afraid of rejection.

JTinIN

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2010
    Home Range Richmond
    Ask them and if the answer is no (which it maybe with out paper in hand) go with plan B or wait a few months/years and see if the CLEO sign off really goes away.

What are you thinking of?

ekg98

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    I been looking at the macs lately. I see they have a lot of nice mods for them. Not sure what is best. Know nothing about macs but price is nice.

I also would love to build a m4 clone that actually has a m4 barrel on it. Maybe with a can.

When I went to get my LTCH it was non event. Walked in and dealt with the clerk only. Very professional and nice.

I know a buddy that has a 9mm sbr ar and a suppressor. I fell in love with that too after I shot it.

I have heard it CLEO sign off might go away. Not sure to take this seriously however.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    CLEO sign off is almost certainly going away, from what I have read. The bigger question is when. Like anything else done in a government agency, it could happen tomorrow, or it could happen in five years.

Top Bottom