Osceola
    Purple means sarcasm.

c944ffe3216d82e608c50247cd37b58368114bd37bb850305b0d0899029571c0.jpg

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    OR,, you can always talk about doing upgrades to ur firearms that cost more than the gun itself, only to sell in a cpl months and want TOP DOLLAR. $400 gun and $600 in upgrades..:dunno:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    WHATEVER YOU DO!!! DONT BAD MOUTH THE CLASSIFIED section. Sure way to get blackballed str8 the **** outta here. Still bored?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    OR,, you can always talk about doing upgrades to ur firearms that cost more than the gun itself, only to sell in a cpl months and want TOP DOLLAR. $400 gun and $600 in upgrades..:dunno:

WHAT! You mean to tell me that asking $800 for my AR in the INGO classifieds is HIGH! Now I'm butthurted. I need some salve.
    Where is the butthurted salve, please, I'm asking nicely!
    I think I'll go back to being bored. Its much less stressful.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    You could always restart the thread about returning your lifetime license for a refund. That one was entertaining...

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    You could always restart the thread about returning your lifetime license for a refund. That one was entertaining...

WHAT! Now I'm really double-butthurted... I PAID $120, had to take a day off work, drive to BFE to get finger printed and all these loafers are going to get the lifetime for FREE! I want a refund. And a double mocha-latte- with foam.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    OP if you have ever thought about competition you are in the middle of lots of it. We shoot different competitions several times a month. We hang out and visit and shoot Steel shoots and USPSA within 30 to 40 minutes of you. A great bunch of shooters and lots of help to get you started. Come on out and have some fun.
    There is a match this Sunday at Freetown just up the road form you if you want to watch or shoot come on out.

BTW Welcome to INGO:rockwoot:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Can we get a thread discussing how many rounds per clip is too much? I’d also like to see a thread discussing why condition butterscotch is the safest way to carry.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Scott County, eh?

Ok.

1) 256 Sport & Garden is a neat place and the owners are nice. Dale is a bit opinionated and his take on things can be...interesting, so take any sort of tactical/legal/caliber debate advice with a shovel of salt but he's fair on prices.

2) Cabin Fever Guns could have a "free gun for every customer" sale and I'd not go back. I don't know if the owner was fooled by whoever he bought it from or was trying to run a scam himself, but a "factory nickel" S&W revolver was definitely an aftermarket job (and poorly done). If you like knowing your gun salesman's politics and basically every thought that runs through his head as you browse, you might like it...just don't trust him to know what he's actually got.

3) The Ace hardware actually has a decent little gun counter, but shop prices pretty close as they can sometimes be a bit above market on things.

Head down to Clark County and see Rick at Fall City Firearms. He's a good guy, and he runs a little museum there that sells some guns. If you like old stuff, you'll like Rick. Most of the guns are older, too.

Honestly, i couldnt give a strong opinion on either. I have never shot a glock or 1911. I am just an average, 50 hr work week fella. I cant afford them pricy guns. I currently own a Ruger LCP (personal carry) and a couple other cheaper guns. Since im new to the firearms world. I didnt habe anybody to help me with my purchases and i just bought what i had thought was in my best interest for what i needed.

A couple of cheaper guns usually ends up costing what one nice gun does, and won't give as good a service. If you just want to plink and play around at the range, buy whatever you like and enjoy it. If you decide to get serious about self defense and/or competition, pick something and stick with it. The usual advise is to buy two identical copies of whatever that gun is. One to vet and then carry, and another to train and practice with. There's plenty of quality firearms out there at many price points.

Top Bottom