• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeOrtiz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    East Chicago
    So yeah sorry I haven't been on as much as any Hoosier should. My college/work/life schedule is very hectic right now.
    I was at work and I had to photocopy my CDL and a social. My boss let me use his personal scanner and printer. When I opened up my wallet he saw my Pink ltch. We started a 30 minute conversation about weapons and what we have. Then he showed me he was carrying. I couldn't believe it.

He had a CZpo7 and it just disappears on him. I felt it and it was pretty nice I might say. I can't imagine carrying my Glock 21 while working. It's too cumbersome while lifting,cutting, squatting. Climbing, etc.

It's apples and oranges I know. But has anyone had experience with that CzP07.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yep, they're similar in size to a G19, which a lot of people can conceal pretty well. I've shot a couple of them and have always been impressed. One of these days I'll own one, but right now I only have the full size model, the P-09. It's a range gun, not a carry gun (for me anyway). Nice gun but too big except for OC on a smaller guy like me.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I don't think I could bring myself to AIWB carry any pistol equipped with something called a "de-cocker". :faint:

Well there is that. Actually there are a lot of people who like AIWB, but won't do it with a striker fired gun, only a de-cocker. They like to have their thumb on the hammer during reholstering as a little extra insurance. Some point to the extra weight of the double action trigger pull as well to guard against an ND though that has largely been shown to not be much help.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    My wifes boss just moved from NJ last year. He recently got his first gun and is waiting for his ltch. Hopefully their policy will soon change. Right now she leaves it in her truck at work

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    My boss CC's a Taurus single stack 9mm everyday. But he is an idiot because he doesn't carry with one in the chamber. I will never understand that as long as I live. Everyone at the shop is allowed to CC or OC on the job. The boss is very respectful of our right to defend ourselves. -Jason

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    My boss CC's a Taurus single stack 9mm everyday. But he is an idiot because he doesn't carry with one in the chamber. I will never understand that as long as I live. Everyone at the shop is allowed to CC or OC on the job. The boss is very respectful of our right to defend ourselves. -Jason
    [FONT=&amp]Your boss’s perception of threat is different than your perception of threat. His threat analyst of everyday carry may include the possibility of unintended firing of the firearm. Your boss may have seen the videos of a Taurus firearm firing without depressing the trigger. He may carry to have a firearm available if needed but considers the current threat level as low. There is some risk to carrying a firearm with a round in the chamber; some people are comfortable with the risk but others are not. I am OK with what others do safely with firearms and their choice of firearms. If your boss feels he is in a high threat situation he will probably have a round in the chamber and the gun in his hand.[/FONT]

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    the P07 is my EDC. i love that thing. jumped off the M&P bandwagon to go to CZ and have never looked back. when i need something a little smaller, i go with the Rami, but the P07 is a great gun.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    ...I felt it...

sooo he unholstered his EDC and let you coonfinger it?!

[FONT=&amp]Your boss’s perception of threat is different than your perception of threat. His threat analyst of everyday carry may include the possibility of unintended firing of the firearm. Your boss may have seen the videos of a Taurus firearm firing without depressing the trigger. He may carry to have a firearm available if needed but considers the current threat level as low. There is some risk to carrying a firearm with a round in the chamber; some people are comfortable with the risk but others are not. I am OK with what others do safely with firearms and their choice of firearms. If your boss feels he is in a high threat situation he will probably have a round in the chamber and the gun in his hand.[/FONT]

:faint:

Top Bottom