29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    So basically vampires just need to wear a bulletproof vest and you can't stake them anymore. It's back to old-school silver, beheading, and fire to get rid of the blood suckers.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Things are getting so wierd. But, since we've already crossed into the pale and out the other side... One guy they interviewed said the cop was justified in shooting the man who assaulted him with a stake. I wonder if this same man (from Massachusetts mind you) would have felt the same way if it were not a cop doing the shooting. At any rate, it doesn't matter. I highly doubt the stake was rose wood, nor was the bullet silver. So everybody fails.

Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    This guy's career as a vamp. hunter was almost over any way's. He was breaking one of the main rules of hunting ...Don't let the mortals see you...:bash:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I will have to make sure to not wear my cape when I go to Somerville this Saturday......
    I also hope no one brings a stake to a gunfight........

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    So basically vampires just need to wear a bulletproof vest and you can't stake them anymore. It's back to old-school silver, beheading, and fire to get rid of the blood suckers.
    I hate to be a stickler, but silver is for werewolves. Sunlight kills vampires. Geez :rolleyes:

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I hate to be a stickler, but silver is for werewolves. Sunlight kills vampires. Geez :rolleyes:

If you want to be a stickler, sunlight sets them on fire. The fire actually kills them. In some vampire folklore, silver does injure or kill vampires. This happens in Blade, True Blood, and The Witcher series. Silver is the do-all material for monster hunters.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    594fe643b9893515f15ab193cc609891.jpg

hysteria

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    The real question is why was the cop so afraid of the wooden stake? Unless, the cop was the vampire he was hunting.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If you want to be a stickler, sunlight sets them on fire. The fire actually kills them. In some vampire folklore, silver does injure or kill vampires. This happens in Blade, True Blood, and The Witcher series. Silver is the do-all material for monster hunters.
    Nerd

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

I hate to be a stickler but TV shows and movies don't count as folklore...

Top Bottom