• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    Anyone else have a problem with this place? I placed an order, they said it would take 10-14 days. 12 days later, I get an email saying it is backordered and they will have to cancel.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Lots of bad press on them here and other places. Some people get what they ordered but many do not.

spqr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Zionsville
    They still owe $100 for a pair of boots they never delivered. Customer service sucks...leave a message and they never call back. Finally got in touch with a human and she said she needed to transfer me to customer service...then nobody answered that phone and could never get in touch with human again! This has been years...filed an online complaint but nothing has happened. NEVER USED THEM AGAIN...NEVER WILL!!!

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I ordered several items from them last year and everything was awesome including customer service. Fast forward to October, they had Gen 3 PMAGS for $12. I ordered my first batch no problem. Then I ordered another batch about a week later. I emailed and left messages for weeks and weeks with no information. I attempted to do their online chat and it did not work. I finally got to chat with someone online after wanting for 40 minutes. Long story short I finally received my PMAGS that I ordered the 1st of November last week.

I told myself that I would not order anything else from them but the had a decent deal on Blackhawk holsters and pouch, so I ordered. I received it in 5 days no issues. Maybe they are overwhelmed with orders and don't have the staff to keep up, who knows. Still no excuse for crappy customer service.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've ordered items through Amazon that shipped direct from Botach. No problems - they don't want to cause problems with that sales outlet.

But the term I keep hearing when someone orders direct from them: "You got Botac'd"...

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    All of my dealings with them have been hit/miss.

Recently I ordered G17 mags that were "in stock" and G18 mags that were "out of stock". I had the G18 mags in a couple days, and the G17 mags have been backordered.

It makes no sense to me. Good luck getting in touch with someone. When they respond to your email they are generally rude and don't answer the question you asked.

indymeh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    ordered the 3 pack of PMAG's on 2/1 received it today. Have heard bad things about them as-well but couldn't pass up the deal on the PMAG's. FYI - They have a Facebook page that some people seem to have luck reaching them on

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    ordered the 3 pack of PMAG's on 2/1 received it today. Have heard bad things about them as-well but couldn't pass up the deal on the PMAG's. FYI - They have a Facebook page that some people seem to have luck reaching them on

I haven't had any luck with their Facebook page at all. They have backorders of Gen3 Pmags from November that they have not filled, yet they sold Gen3s on GB and their website last week. I have had an order since mid December on Gen2s that they showed instock on their website when I bought them, and instock for the next week or so...then I received an email that they were backordered. I've let that order sit for almost 2 months now...

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, they cancelled my backorder yesterday (after 3 months), so much for waiting it out :( That being said, I got in on one of their 3pack Pmag deals they ran last month and got it fast, and also ordered a BCM charging handle that came in record time this week.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Well, they cancelled my backorder yesterday (after 3 months), so much for waiting it out :( That being said, I got in on one of their 3pack Pmag deals they ran last month and got it fast, and also ordered a BCM charging handle that came in record time this week.

I've heard others saying they are cancelling their backorders. I sent an email last night asking them to confirm my order was still open and active. My order was placed 12-18.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I've heard others saying they are cancelling their backorders. I sent an email last night asking them to confirm my order was still open and active. My order was placed 12-18.

Mine was too, order #1122618. I don't know how they haven't received stock on them yet. I put a backorder in with another place last month for the same Pmags and got them in, and I have seen them come in at LGS too. Bought 6 from a local FFL for under $15 ea. last night.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    671C5AD8-0A5E-43FB-B105-CFD701C0C358-1832-000001D008680E5E_zps549079ca.jpg

AALLLLLLLLL Botach mags. Anybody's argument against them is invalid. :D

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    AALLLLLLLLL Botach mags. Anybody's argument against them is invalid. :D

Only validates the argument.

Why did they sell you all those when I had the exact same Pmags on a backorder open since December 18th? Why did they show them in stock when I purchased them? There were folks out there that had put in for a Gen 3 preorder in November that never received them, some of those 3 packs involved Gen 3s. It seems that they like to forget about those they owe and just keep moving along with new sales...

Top Bottom