• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    I had an issue with Botach as they charged my full order amount and did not ship all of my items. I ordered 5 KCI 33 round glock mags right before the school shooting and apparently they were out of stock. I inquired why they charged my card for the items that they did not ship and they said it was a mistake and would send me a refund. The interesting part is as follows:

Brett,

The 33rd magazine will no longer be part of our inventory and I am sending the order to refunds for that portion. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Curnisha

So I take it that Botach is buckling under the pressure too??? I guess they are going to get added to my :poop: list right along with Cheaper than Dirt and Dicks!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I had an issue with Botach as they charged my full order amount and did not ship all of my items. I ordered 5 KCI 33 round glock mags right before the school shooting and apparently they were out of stock. I inquired why they charged my for the items that they did not ship and they said it was a mistake. The interesting part is as follows:

Brett,

The 33rd magazine will no longer be part of our inventory and I am sending the order to refunds for that portion. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Curnisha

So I take it that Botach is buckling under the pressure too??? I guess they are going to get added to my :poop: list right along with Cheaper than Dirt and Dicks!!

Botach just sucks. I've yet to receive anything I've ever ordered from them.

silverbullet4x4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenwood
    I have been trying to get them to ship my G19 mags for almost a month now. It said they were in stock when I bought them and now I cant get a response from anyone. Never buying from botach again......

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I wont be buying from Botach anymore. HORRIBLE customer service. Its been over a month since I placed my order and after 3 phone calls, 4 e-mails and a month I finally got them to respond. I told them how terrible their customer service is and I cancelled my order.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Botach has a very poor reputation and it is well-deserved. Don't insult honest, reputable vendors by spending your money at Botach. You have a responsibility to be an educated consumer.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    They must be hit or miss. I ordered 2 g23 mags from botach a day or two after newton when the madness started. They were $22 each and came in a timely fashion.

Movealongmovealong

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Bloomington
    I ordered a whole bunch of g18 mags from them shortly after the shooting, and although they took a little longer than I expected, they did deliver.

The g17 mags I ordered, however, were cancelled because they said they had no idea when they would get more stock in. Understandable.

Top Bottom