• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mustang1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2015
    Westfield
    Nice looking Baer! And for a good price too. Wilson, Trip, and McCormick are all known to make good 1911 mags. I'm going to be ordering some from McCormick but you can't go wrong with either of those three. I don't have many 1911 holsters yet, but my favorite is from Garrett Holsters It's leather lined kydex and seems very well made.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    In the past I bought a new Springfield and 4 trips to 2 top gun smiths had a pistol that performed to the specifications of a Les Baer Premier II. The only problems is that I had $2400 in it. At that time the Premier 2 was $1400. When I went to sell my $2400 gun, people wanted to pay only what a good used Springfield would cost. I paid way too much to get in, and lost way too much to get out. A used Les Baer gets a far higher resale. I have kicked myself for 15 years that I didn't buy the Les Baer Premier II right out of the box.

The Les Baer is probably the best value in a premium full sized 1911 pattern pistol. I believe you made the right choice, enjoy it and never look back.

Never had a single problem with the Chip McCormick magazines, in any of my 1911's

yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    Very nice pistol! Where or how do you find deals like that?

Unfortunately, I have a friend who has fallen on hard times. Wish I could tell you something else. He offered at that price and I had a choice between that and a Schroder & Bauman, after doing some research and talking with Churchmouse, I bought the Baer.

yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    I can help with that. From a recent trip across the border into Ohio...

Lol, I travel through Ohio for work every Wed. and picked up a couple of cases for a guy I work with last week. I haven't ever tried it. Judging by the photo, I take it you're a fan.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Unfortunately, I have a friend who has fallen on hard times. Wish I could tell you something else. He offered at that price and I had a choice between that and a Schroder & Bauman, after doing some research and talking with Churchmouse, I bought the Baer.
    Those are hard, on the one hand you feel bad for your friend and the other hand you can't pass up a good deal.

Top Bottom