• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Kyles gunshop in Ohio. they had a XDS in two tone and I had to buy it. 579.00 plus tax. could not pass it up. They are very nice guys. Hope to shoot it after the storm.

Shep79

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Bainbridge
    You will absolutely love it. I have had mine for 2+ months, 750 down the pipe with NO FTF's, misfires or issues, at all! When I first shot the gun it was shooting 2" low at 7.5 yards. I was really disappointed until I shot the gun off of a sand bag rest and it was dead on. Realized that my trigger pull, with the stiff trigger and small grip was pulling the gun down at the point of striker release. When I finally got over the excitement of shooting this jewel and really started concentrating on my technique I found myself shooting 1.5 inch groups in the center of the target at 15 yards. My only wish is for a shorter takeup and trigger reset as the reset is virtual full return. I too am going to order a new spring set as I like the idea of 2-3 pounds pull relief from the factory pull. Shoot it, carry it, you'll love it!!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    im trying to decide either between a XDs, Shield, or a PPS. i just cant pick one yet

Never shot the PPS; but I have shot a 40 cal Shield and XDS. The Shield just didn't do it for me, it was just kind of ehh when I shot it. Nothing real impressive IMO. The XDS was comfortable and pointed well, accuracy was about the same as the Shield.

Bout the only thing with the XDS is shooting Hydrashocks. The deep cavity has a tendacy to hang a bit when new (on some). Some polish work on the feed ramp and the top of the chamber fixes that though.

handkaudio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Man I've been thinking about an XD .45. Would love to shoot and own one. And love the two tone ones. Nice find

Indycobalt19

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I have the XDs and the wife has the PPS. They are both great guns. Wish I could tell you about the Shield but we can't find one.

yeah i haven't been able to find a shield either :dunno:, they just seem to sell out immediately after someone gets them in. Im still trying though haha

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Shot mine today and it was great. 100 rds no problems. Like it as much as my Shield. Can't wait to get the 7rd magazines from midway USA.

Top Bottom