• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I plan on carrying a spare G23 mag with mag spacer. Also have the mag spacer for the G22 mag I might carry as a spare if I feel like I need the extra. But if I'm going to a really bad part of town ill carry the 31 rounder. :D

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I'm all for another Glock, but I dont think there is any chance the 26 will fit in my hand. Even with extensions, how comfortable is it? For reference a stock 19 doesnt fit well, but a 17 is perfect.

It all depends on what magazines you use with it. I'm 6'4", and have very large hands, and my G26 with the +1 mag extension is JUST the right size for my hands; it doesn't stick out the bottom at all. If I had the +2, (its on order,) it would be just a hair better, but not really enough to make me worry about it.

If I wanted to, I could get the spacers to put on my G17 mags, and carry it with those as well, and it would be a full-sized grip.

Bottom line, with all of the accessories out there, the grip can be as large or as small as you want. What works for me is to CC it with a 10 rounder in it, and carry a 17rd or two as backup. OR, I carry my G17 loaded all the way, plus my G26 with 10 rounds, plus a spare 17rd magazine. Depends on how I'm dressed and where I'm going.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    congrats on an awesome gun! if you're thinking of a crossbreed supertuck for IWB, you might check into the Comp-tac MTAC as well. I have one for my 26 and i love it.

Loar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    I don't have one but everything I read is positive about the 27. Glad to see another happy owner.

Top Bottom