• doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    QUOTE=bjenkins;7807133]Sounds like you are enjoying!psyko[/QUOTE]

1. Yes, it is fun when you have a gun you really like and then I find another you like a little better, which is what happened when I replaced my Shield 9 with the Sig 365. I have a feeling that will never change since I really know so little of what's there compared to most onsite.
    2. That happened not only with the Colt Cobra taking the place of my Ruger Security Six 2 days ago, but last week with the Ruger LCR .357 taking the place of the Ruger LCRx .38.
    3. The distraction of "the hunt" is great entertainment for this old man. I know it won't last forever but I've always had the ability to enjoy what ever I'm doing.
    4. Like I have said before, my "hero" is the 88 yr. old friend I met from here who helped my with my Smith 41 (after Aeroflyer did his part), still goes to the range with some buddies TWICE a week: :wow: I would love to sing his praises but I learned early on some are really funny about mentioning their name (or actually, moniker), so I steer clear (unless they have mentioned their involvement).

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    You’re about to talk me into buying a colt revolver. I saw at shot show this year colt is releasing their king cobra (357) again, I think I’m going to wait for them.

Plainfield Shooters Supply has them in stock now , $849 , too bad they aren't making them in a 6"

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Plainfield Shooters Supply has them in stock now , $849 , too bad they aren't making them in a 6"

1. If this is the same one, I could get it at this price in Noblesville.
    COLT
    Colt CLT KCOBRASB3BB
    PRODUCT CODE : 098289001283
    $817.99

convert

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    It really is a very nice gun. I love mine. Glad you are enjoying yours. I really liked the DA on mine as well, it is very smooth with a very nice break.
    Congrats

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    It really is a very nice gun. I love mine. Glad you are enjoying yours. I really liked the DA on mine as well, it is very smooth with a very nice break.
    Congrats

1. I love it when I buy a different gun and I'm not disappointed.
    2. Usually, a new gun is not any better than what I have, even if I spend a bit more money on it like I did this time: sold my Ruger Security Six .357 for $400 to buy this Colt for $575.
    3. It will be my new "keeper" to replace my revolver house gun, and since it is noticeably smaller than my Security Six, perhaps even a CC upon occasion when I can get buy with a larger gun.
    4. I can't imagine finding a gun to replace it, but I have seen some 7 round cylinders that have gotten my attention, but usually out of my price point.
    Of course, my price point for a revolver for the house has gone from $300 to $400 to $600ish: do you see a pattern here? :laugh:
    I think retirement will keep me in check, though.

Top Bottom