• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have been looking for a P-07 or PCR for weeks and finally a member had one for a terrific price in the Classifieds here.
    He knew me from my threads, so that made it fun meeting and buying from him.
    I certainly won't win any awards with my shooting, but I do have fun!
    The CZ reminded my of the P-09 & P-10, and I loved both of them, but didn't need them with the Shadow 2.

TdgzIWv.jpg

Magazines #1-3 first shot from my hands (previous owner said he'd put 200 rounds through it).
    I shot it against my Bersa TPR9c for comparison purposes since they are similar in size with the CZ being 1/2" higher and 3/4" longer.
    CZ winner of the 8" circles.
    n9z6lAd.jpg

At 20' = CZ clear winner using my "points" system.
    C30zjff.jpg

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Congrats on your find!! P-07 with Cajun Gun Werks Pro kit + Dawson Precision fiber optic sights + LAG Tactical AIWB holster is my favorite carry gun in my collection. I have a hair over 3500 rounds through mine.

Only problem I have had with the gun (and actually from the CGW upgade, not stock components) was detailed and also remedied in this thread.

While I love the CGW trigger I think I should have shot the stock Omega trigger much more before upgrading; I recently shot a friend's P-09 with stock Omega trigger that has over 5k rounds through it, and it felt almost as smooth as my CGW upgraded gun.

So, if I had one thing to say... shoot the hell out of it (before any upgrades) and enjoy it!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Congrats on your find!! P-07 with Cajun Gun Werks Pro kit + Dawson Precision fiber optic sights + LAG Tactical AIWB holster is my favorite carry gun in my collection. I have a hair over 3500 rounds through mine.

Only problem I have had with the gun (and actually from the CGW upgade, not stock components) was detailed and also remedied in this thread.

While I love the CGW trigger I think I should have shot the stock Omega trigger much more before upgrading; I recently shot a friend's P-09 with stock Omega trigger that has over 5k rounds through it, and it felt almost as smooth as my CGW upgraded gun.

So, if I had one thing to say... shoot the hell out of it (before any upgrades) and enjoy it!

I have never been tempted to upgrade except once with my Shadow 2.
    I had the Wizard change it to a SAO with a flat trigger, springs, polishing and a 10x bushing in it. (cost was under half of a full upgrade).
    The irony of it is that just this week I shot gmcttr's stock Shadow 2 better than mine with the upgrades. :laugh:
    Just me, I'm sure, but I'll think twice about it again.
    If it was a lessor gun it might have made a big difference, but the Shadow 2 comes sweet from the factory (for my level of shooting).

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    From what I have read, the stock trigger will get even better with more rounds fired.
    The P07 is what I have been looking for as my main carry gun.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    No, but I'm curious, teach me: what does my placement reveal?

They say you pull in and down based on what hand you shoot with. Like a righties pulling hard on the trigger with shoot low left and a leftie pulling hard will shoot low right.

I shot a steel challenge on Saturday where they told me that. I was shooting a G34, first time, never shot it and was shooting low left. They said it wasn't the gun, it was my form (I shoot rightie). I did end up sighting it at the range later that day. I still had to raise height and drift right so I don't know. I really comes down to where your finger is in the trigger. Gotta pull as close to straight back as possible.

Top Bottom