• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    If you find a source for mags, let me know. I found one in a bargin bin a few years ago, so I have three now, but I would like some more.

I inherited my XXII from my dad when he died. It is a great shooter! I used to watch him when I was a kid make designs with bullets on targets.

Your having a problem finding 41 magazines?
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1006204562

TacOpsGuy320

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Greenfield
    I had a chance to buy a S/W 41 and I did so.
    Supposed to be from the mid-80s in original box with a rail that comes with it and a scope.

My first range time with it:
    thumbnail

I didn't have time to shoot any of the other guns I brought to see if the Smith 41 will be more accurate as it their reputation.
    My first impression compared to all my others is I am not impressed so far until I have time to see if it will outshoot everything else I have but it will be fun finding out.

One of my biggest regrets as a gun owner was getting rid of mine. They are such good shooting guns. I had a lot of fun with mine and the trigger (on mine at least) was sublime. I really miss that firearm.

mr_camera_man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Lake co.
    I'm fortunate enough to have my dad's '60's production M41 7" with compensator. Like-new condition. and it puts a few extra O's in smooooooth. It was the first gun I ever shot, and by the end of our range trip, we were running empty .22LR boxes out to the 25 yard mark on the range and chewing out the center of them. I'm lucky that he cared for it the best he knew how - one day as a teenager, I showed him how to remove the barrel... it was news to him!

I'd much rather have him back than the gun, but otherwise it's not going anywhere.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm fortunate enough to have my dad's '60's production M41 7" with compensator. Like-new condition. and it puts a few extra O's in smooooooth. It was the first gun I ever shot, and by the end of our range trip, we were running empty .22LR boxes out to the 25 yard mark on the range and chewing out the center of them. I'm lucky that he cared for it the best he knew how - one day as a teenager, I showed him how to remove the barrel... it was news to him!

I'd much rather have him back than the gun, but otherwise it's not going anywhere.

What a great storyline & history. Totally awesome! :thumbsup:
    That would be a great gun to pass on to yet another generation!

Top Bottom