• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    Check for a used one....left handed may be hard to come by.

If Greensburg is not too far for you, Cutting Edge Sporting Goods is a great place. I bought a used one and he set i up great for me. Ask for Tom. Good luck!

^^this, a used one can be quite a bit cheaper. just make sure you look at the string to make sure it isn't frayed badly. getting one re-stringed could be expensive depending on what kind of string you use.

hem_ker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Plymouth
    So, the most helpful resource I've found in bow hunting is a good friend whose done it for a while. There's a fair amount of resources available, but someone whose willing to spend sometime showing you the ropes is priceless!!!

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    Mission... It's made by Matthews but is about half the price and you still get great product plus their warranty. I spent well under 1k on my set up and am very happy with it. Whitetails Plus in Mooresville is where I go.

This is my setup: Mission eleminator II... got a QAD ultra rest pro series, team extreme 1500 sight, shootin NAP hellrazor fixed heads, and alpine archery quiver. Going to be getting easton FMJ arrows and a scott mongoose release. The owner is a nice guy and he is very helpful.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom