• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    For those who plan to shoot either a .22LR handgun or rifle, will you allow the use of optical sights? Or does everything need to be shot with iron sights?

Yes, optics are fine.

Does this mean that those shooting irons could be shooting against others shooting with optics?

I LOVE the idea of shooting on a Tuesday evening. Also love the payback format!
    I'm likely not getting there tomorrow, but hoping to get there in October. Third Tuesday in October or date yet to be determined?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had never shot bowling pins before. It was great fun. Hitting them is part of the game. getting them off the table is the other part. Looking forward to the October match.

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    It was a GREAT evening of shooting. I think most everyone had a good time. I would like to throw out a SPECIAL THANKS to my friend Reed Hughes who went above and beyond the call of duty to make this match happen, he built some really nice tables and helped me debate some issues and test some things. I also want to thank everyone who helped this evening, setting up, scoring, RO ing and in other capacities (Lynn Hughes, Ian Carson - also a match sponsor, Craig Sharp, Jeff Kincaid, Richard Stokes, Carol Stokes and Jim Skeel). Anyone else that helped, I apologize for forgetting to mention you, but your help is appreciated, I was preoccupied trying to get things set up.

Thanks to all the shooters who attended, and thanks for your patience while we work out some bugs. I hope you enjoyed the shoot and fellowship with others who enjoy our sport.

The winners of the the divisions were:

22 Pistol
    1st Reed Hughes
    2nd Dan Farmer
    3rd Richard Stokes

Centerfire Pistol
    1st Jim Skeel
    2nd Jeff McCauley
    3rd Aron Bright

22 Rifle
    1st Marvin Exline
    2nd Jim Skeel
    3rd Scott Whittenburg

I hope to see you at our next match and we plan on hosting these matches next year as well. Keep an eye out here for announcements for the Oct 2014 match.

Top Bottom