• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A boy had exhausted all the options that his NHS doctors had to offer. His eleven cancer tumors were overwhelming him and he was sent home to die. Drugs and chemotherapy could not undo his cancer.

That's when his family took radical measures to change his diet and tried several alternative therapies. They fed him only natural food and nothing that the cancer would feed on. Later tests showed that all his tumors were dead and he is still alive 4 years later. He's now 11 years old.

Boy with 11 tumours sent home to die... and survives after grandparents' alternative therapy treatments

In 2007, doctors told his family there was nothing more they could do. They said they should take him home to enjoy his final months. But Connah's family refused to give up hope. His grandparents began treating him with alternative therapies and, remarkably, he survived.

Latest scans on Connah, now aged seven, show that ten of his 11 tumours are shrinking, have no blood flow and may be dead. The family are preparing for new scans which they hope will reveal the last tumour is also in retreat.
    His family keeps an online diary, and it says that he continues to do well after all this time.

Connahs Appeal - Connah's Diary

article-1136870-034E71C8000005DC-648_233x455.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I should clarify, he was only 'sent home' because the family refused the last set of drugs that had a huge chance of directly killing the boy. So in the spirit of completeness, there were still more drugs left to sell the family.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food."

- Hippocrates, Father of Western Medicine
    460 - 359 BC

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Thats awesome, makes me want to change my dietary habits and I don't even have cancer... that I know of?

Top Bottom