• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JFrost

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Great program. The 100 class is well designed to set you up for the 101. Aron was clear, succinct, and brutally direct. A very effective instructor. I'll be back for more.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks for the kind words. We got a little more done than typically because it was a small class. The marksmanship for this class was the best ever for this class, and I have taught it more than a dozen times.

My biggest problem with this class is getting it marketed to the folks who are looking for a class like this. So if you enjoyed it please tell others.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm trying to convince my wife to take it and I think she's open to it, but I don't think she could handle my CZ. The slide is a bit hard to work and it's kind of small to begin with. So we might go shopping for her beforehand.

I'm definitely hoping to take 101 the next time it's offered.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    I'm trying to convince my wife to take it and I think she's open to it, but I don't think she could handle my CZ. The slide is a bit hard to work and it's kind of small to begin with. So we might go shopping for her beforehand.

Thanks again for letting me try out your CZ. Not a bad gun at all.:yesway:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

I have loaners available.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I have loaners available.

That might not be a bad idea for a class, or at least to advertise it for the BP100 class. I'll present this class to her from that point of view and I think she'll go for it. While I'm a big dude, she's a little lady so what fits me probably won't fit her. I think even a .22 might be a better choice for her at least initially.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    That might not be a bad idea for a class, or at least to advertise it for the BP100 class. I'll present this class to her from that point of view and I think she'll go for it. While I'm a big dude, she's a little lady so what fits me probably won't fit her. I think even a .22 might be a better choice for her at least initially.

I have some of those available as well.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Anytime! I thoroughly enjoyed your M&P and 1911. The M&P and I got along great! That was my second choice when I was looking for a new gun and I think I might have to figure out how to get one.

Not an M&P. It was an XD40sc. I looked at the M&P when I got the XD, but I couldn't find the $50-$75 worth of price difference for me. That said, the M&P is a great gun.

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Let me know! Always up to pop some primers. Also, If your wife wants to try out some shooting, I have a 357 revolver that we could load up some 38 specials in it. That way there won't be much recoil with it. Also, even being a 45, the 1911 isn't bad at all.

Top Bottom