Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    BP 100 March 13, 2011

Basic Pistol 100
    8am to 12pm
    Greencastle, In
    Cost $45 if paid in full in advance. $55 if a $25 non-refundable deposit is paid in advance with balance due at the class.

Your spot in the class is reserved only when registration form and payment is received. This class is first come first served and will be limited to the first 12 to sign up. Confirmation and directions to the range will be sent once payment is received.

This class is a four hour class with the time split between the classroom and the range. All students will need eye and ear protection. This course is about safety, gun handling and an introduction to shooting hand guns well. On average the students in this course shoot 150 rounds of ammunition. Your round count may vary. This course is great for the prospective gun owner or the new gun owner. If you have not yet purchased a hand gun come and try out several different models and make a more informed purchase. You bring the factory ammunition and shoot our guns, or bring your own gun. If bringing your gun a holster will not be needed for this class, but bring plenty of magazines.

Email me for registration forms.

Last edited:

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Registration and deposit sent for self and two daughters. Will pay balance at end of month.

We are all looking forward to this class and the IP 101 in the afternoon .

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Training

This class is this weekend. My records show everyone was emailed directions to the range and a confirmation. If not please email me directly. Don't forget to change your clocks Saturday night. Last forecast I saw showed dry. Dress for the temperature. Classroom will be heated.

DaveD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Greencastle
    Excellent Class. I highly recommend this for a good basic handgun intro. My daughters' and I learned skills that greatly improved our gun handling.

Thank you Coach & Rhino!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Excellent Class. I highly recommend this for a good basic handgun intro. My daughters' and I learned skills that greatly improved our gun handling.

Thank you Coach & Rhino!

You're welcom, Dave! It was pleasure having the three of you share the range with us and an honor to have an Appleseed Instructor present!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Hey Coach & Rhino, I need info!

Someone posted this link for folks interested in training with a pistol. I'm and oldtimer who is a newby as far as firearms are concerned, unless you call online action games (usually WW2) experience. Hit 'R' for reload.. lol. On my bucket list is to become comfortable with a pistol. I've done a bit of research to find that probably starting with a .22LR is the way to go w/o going broke at the range. Are there any classes here in Indy that you folks give or recommend? I have no equipment whatsoever. I have a bb rifle with a scope, but an impaired right eye makes using a scope awkward. I guess I want to try wheel guns and semi-automatics. Cheers, Julian

p.s. Don's guns is nearby, but after stopping there several years ago just to look around, I didn't stay. The entry way looked like a scene from Gran Theft Auto....

pps. I found the calendar and it seems there is a class coming up in May. What can you tell me about it? What are any options for getting some training sooner?

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Someone posted this link for folks interested in training with a pistol. I'm and oldtimer who is a newby as far as firearms are concerned, unless you call online action games (usually WW2) experience. Hit 'R' for reload.. lol. On my bucket list is to become comfortable with a pistol. I've done a bit of research to find that probably starting with a .22LR is the way to go w/o going broke at the range. Are there any classes here in Indy that you folks give or recommend? I have no equipment whatsoever. I have a bb rifle with a scope, but an impaired right eye makes using a scope awkward. I guess I want to try wheel guns and semi-automatics. Cheers, Julian

p.s. Don's guns is nearby, but after stopping there several years ago just to look around, I didn't stay. The entry way looked like a scene from Gran Theft Auto....

pps. I found the calendar and it seems there is a class coming up in May. What can you tell me about it? What are any options for getting some training sooner?

BP100 is the course or material you need. Send me an email and we can set up a time to do private instruction. Sooner than the May class. I have guns to loan for the class. My email address is at the bottom of each of my posts.

Top Bottom