• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just wanted to keep letting everyone know how lucky we are to have this great gun shop in the Indianapolis area, and to know that a transition is underway to make it even better.

Shooter521 and I have been friends for many years, and it is a pleasure not only to do business with him, go shooting with him, have lunch with him, head to that famous shoot in KY with him, and more. It is a pleasure to know that Bradis will be in great hands in the future as Mark takes over operations. Now I hope he can maintain his sanity as he deals with a really weird public.

And he has a great bunch of co-workers. Mark set me up with my new Beretta, and while he was helping another customer, one of the other sales persons took care of my paperwork, and all those federal requirements.

Great store because of a great group of individuals.

fish75

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    southside
    I agree with indykid its a great place and everyone of the staff members there really take there time to help you and answer any questions you may have.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Shooter does a great job for Bradis. We were sorry to lose him as a mod, but thrilled at his opportunity to play a larger role at the store.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Pistolpackingmomma does a great job babysitting too! LOL
    Sorry so late ironjaw with my response. I have two of my own (boys) so it just made it feel a bit like home with your girls. Thanks for the trust with your babies. I'm glad you have many guns!! You will def need them at a future references. LOL. Good luck :-)) Anytime you have your hands full in here just let me know you need some looking time. Always happy to help. When bradis 2 opens you have to bring them over there, there is a room dedicated just for the little ones.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am aware of Bradis and their future plans, but still am trying to get them to realize that the market in the Westfield/ Carmel area is ripe for another Bradis location. We have no local firearms outlet in north Carmel or Westfield, or for that matter along US31 between I465 and Kokomo!!!

Remember, Carmel is considered to be the "rich" area, with people with money ready to spend. :D :D :D :D

;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am aware of Bradis and their future plans, but still am trying to get them to realize that the market in the Westfield/ Carmel area is ripe for another Bradis location. We have no local firearms outlet in north Carmel or Westfield, or for that matter along US31 between I465 and Kokomo!!!

Remember, Carmel is considered to be the "rich" area, with people with money ready to spend. :D :D :D :D

;)

So where is Bradis II going to be located? Is it another Bradis location like the first, or is it going to be something different?

Top Bottom