• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Feb 25, 2012
    i just bought an ar from bradis tday. i just want to say thank u to all the employees that helped me pick out the right AR for my needs. through all the remedial and redundant questions i put those poor employes through, (im new to the AR platform so i had a lot of questions.), they never once treated me like just a dollar. they wer all very patient and respectable to a newbie like myself. i have been to shops that tend to treat u with disdain if u had a lot of questions or u werent the most knowledgable on any certain subject. thanks again bradis, thats what i call customer service. i c now y u guys wer voted shop of the year!!!!!!!!! Thats what i call customer service!!!!!!! i plan on making all my purchases there if possible because i appreciate the way they treat their customers. TThanks Again!!!!!!

Effingham

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    They're great folks indeed. (I wonder if you were the gentleman talking to the bearded fellow whose name I have now zoned on while I was there waiting to pick up my CZ27 from Aspen.)

I *LOVE* Bradis. I wish I lived closer than a 45 minute drive, but my bank account is glad I don't. :)

jworm1420

Expert
    Feb 25, 2012
    i might have been. i was the one goin back n forth and couldnt decide which ar i really wanted. Like i said they have patience. LOL

jworm1420

Expert
    Feb 25, 2012
    i do thank u. I'm taking it out to shoot it sun. i just wanted to thank u for ur patience wit me n me join back and forth on which one i wanted. every time i com up to ur shop ur guys are always polite and helpful i will b comb to get either a glock or hav u guys try n find me a baby eagle soon. thanx again.

J10

Marksman
    Oct 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    They are great. I spent about 2 hours trying to decide which. 40 s&w sub compact I wanted and they never acted annoyed about it. Appreciate it bradis!

Enjoy your new AR. It wont be your last!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Been there twice (being from Evansville) and the staff are by far the most courteous I have ever encountered at an LGS.

Effingham

Expert
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    i might have been. i was the one goin back n forth and couldnt decide which ar i really wanted. Like i said they have patience. LOL

The uy I'm thinking of went back to the long-gun room and came back with a big ol' magazine at one point... had a couple of gun bags out.

If that was you, looked like a nice new toy you got. :)

wizardfitz

Expert
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Bradis is about 40 mins from me. We go there sometime to just look around. we have picke dup a stag model 8. keltec pf-9. glock 36, red dot site, ammo, mags and little things from bradis II.
    Great place, always crowded but always willing to take the time to explain things

cclark2009

Plinker
    Jun 13, 2009
    Camby, IN
    I live less than 5 minutes away and I can hear my bank groan as I drive by it on my way to Bradis. I have gotten into the habit of stopping in on my way home so that I don't have to hear anything until after my purchases :-)

Have bought everything from a shotgun, AR, AK and handguns, etc. Hmmm .... probably time to stop in and get some more ammo!

superyiggie

Plinker
    Mar 20, 2012
    Great experience

Just wanted to add my thanks to the Bradis folks. I came in last weekend to trade in a couple of handguns for an M&P. The shop was packed, but the staff took their time, were helpful, and gave me a good deal.

Very happy with my experience, I'll definitely be back. :rockwoot:

blamecharles

Master
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I bought a Mosin there recently and had a great experience as well. I looked over each one or probably an hour and nobody bothered me about it. When i got to the counter they even knocked off a little for being a INGO member(YMMV). I always enjoy stopping in at Bradis and they are always one of my stops during research phase.

Top Bottom