• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Was up at Indy on Tuesday and decided to go a little further out of my way to Bradis. I had seen their advertisement banner here on INGO and also saw them mention in different post too. I'm real glad we made the effort to find them. The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. I was surprised how many people were in there at 10:00 am on a Tuesday morning. Even when the customers out numbered the staff they made sure you didn't wait long to be helped. They may not have stood there the whole time you were looking at a gun, but that's ok, I don't like hoovering anyway. I was surpsied they left you with the gun, while they went to help another customer. I did appreciate that. It didn't put the pressure on me to make a quick decission because I knew the salesman was standing there waiting to help someone else too. Don't think I'll make it back there very often, but only because of the distance. Can't say anything bad about their service or prices on the gun we bought.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Stopped in there on Wednesday to hopefully talk to someone about a purchase, but it was packed so I had to leave. Glad to see business is doing well!

kennys_67

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Owen County, Indiana
    Talked to a guy on the phone yesterday about a tactical 22, and man was he rude, so all my business will go back to bobs in plainfield or ofishel gunworks, there are too many people that will treat customers better than that. Although, Kenny, that works there is very helpful and knowledgable along with th owners that were there last time I was

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I have been going to Bradis for alot of years, my last visit (sunday) was my most pleasant. I really think they are trying to break the bad stigma of gunstores. just my .02

Last edited:
    Top Bottom