• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Haters **** me off.

PSS is in a large populated area. They get a lot of business, the same as Bradis.

BGF is in a large populated area. And they get a lot of business, the same as Bradis.

Your theories are stupid. Every gun shop had the same chances of winning.

But Bradis just proved they work HARDER to please their customers than any other gun shop.

dawg1981

Shooter
    Oct 19, 2010
    Southport IN
    4 of the 5 finalists are in the greater Indy metro area (i.e. the same market), but your theory only goes so far; a number of shops in the Indy area didn't even make it past the nomination stage, while some smaller/more remotely located shops did.

Dead on Shooter!

Dawg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Every gun shop had the same chances of winning.

Not only that, but they also had the same chance to pick where they set up shop, how they spent their advertising dollars, and how active (if at all) they were on the website where the contest was held.

I DO agree that part of the reason Bradis has now won twice is because of these factors, on top of their customer service. But I DO NOT agree that they won unfairly. Every shop in Indiana was given the same opportunities.

corronade

Plinker
    Jan 31, 2013
    kokomo
    First time I whent I was impressed at the selection and price of ammo. They did not gouge their prices and still had ammo instock.
    Well deserved.
    CONGRATS Bradis

JAW4481

Plinker
    Mar 26, 2013
    Congrats to bradis. You guy worked really hard everyday and you guys always go out of your way to help ANYONE and that's why you deserve this title. Good luck the rest of this year and keep working hard to retain that title for years to come.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Mar 11, 2013
    Very good people working working there you are only good as the people around you congrats

1Walter1

Plinker
    Mar 29, 2013
    Mooresville, In.
    Congrats Bradis
    I have been in several times over the years and was received well each and every time. Always someone asking you if they can help. Its usually crowded but always friendly.

drrun

Plinker
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana
    Congrats to Bradis!

They really do a great job with customer service which, in my opinion, lacks in almost every other LGS around. Other shops should take note, but I know they won't!!!

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I was not a member so did not get to vote, but I have to say that the guys at Bradis are always polite, helpful and knowledgeable, every time I go in there. Congratulations!

Top Bottom