• ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    +2 Bradis Guns. (And +1 Mrs. SSD)

A while back I bought an M&P15-22 and a Walther P22 from them, the P22 came with a laser and like the goof I am, there were complications with my bank freezing my account and I had to come back the next day. Well I never picked up the box for the laser on the P22.

So anyway after like a MONTH or more, yesterday I call them and Jeremy answers and takes time to track down the box in question (housing the windage/elevation adjustment tool that I need) and sets it aside for me along with a couple M&P15-22 mags.

Since I did't have time to swing by and grab it, the wife agrees to stop in there and grab that and the 2x M&P15-22 magazines that I asked Jeremy to set aside for me!!

So.... delivered to me last night were the box I had forgotten over a month ago and two new M&P15-22 mags that were cheaper than I could get from the manufacturer!!!

Thanks guys for not just ditching the box and for making sure my wife got everything I needed!!:rockwoot:

By the way, was she annoyed about me buying yet more mags for the M&P15-22? haha.

Top Bottom