• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Mark, is great !!!!! my first gun from Bradis, was back in 2004, I was home on leave, and they had a Colt AR, Match, and I told whoever waited on me, that I was from Grenfield, and wanted to trade a rifle, and he put the AR behind the wall, and kep it for me till I got back.... Over an hour and I got what I wanted out of the trade and later on, I bought a Heritage .22 SA revolver.... Great place...

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    Finally made it back in to Bradis today to pick up my Thompson Center Venture in 243. Mark took care of me as always. One of these days I swear I wil buy something in stock. It seems like everything I'm looking to buy "just sold the last one" scenario comes into play. I'm looking forward to taking my new rifle out to the range. Thanks Mark!

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Kudos to Mark for helping me today. I'm new to guns in general, and Mark took the time this morning to show me half a dozen handguns and explain the differences to me. I like to shop local and definitely appreciate attention when it's busy in the shop. Definitely liked the feel of the S&W M&P 9.

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Just wanted to give these guys a glowing review for helping me find some mags. Posted up on the board that I was looking and within a couple hours they had the number available and cost. Highly recommend!

:+1:

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Went into Bradis on Thursday to purchase a Glock 27 Gen 3 after sending shooter521 a message on here. Answered my questions and dealt with a younger guy who then passed the sale off to a lady. Had some banter with Jeremy about my uncle and left very pleased. I was hoping Richard was working but it can't always get what I want.

Definitely a positive. :rockwoot:

Speedgelb986S

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Brownsburg
    Another satisfied customer here. I bought my first gun from Bradis back in 1995, when I traded a Taurus PT-100 and a .380 AMT Backup, plus $30, for a brand new 6" Colt King Cobra. I've since bought two other revolvers and two long guns from them, and I've always been treated very well and gotten what I wanted out of my trade-ins. Most recently, I went there to trade in a 1960's safe-queen Smith & Wesson Model 39, no dash, that I inherited a few years ago. The gentleman behind the counter looked up the book value, then told me very frankly that he didn't want to take the pistol in on trade, because it was worth much more than he could offer me for it. I really appreciated his honesty, and I bought the shotgun that I had intended to trade the Model 39 in on anyway.

hzwj67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    hendricks county
    Bradis is a great gun shop. Been there alot. But the last month or so there has been insane! Not on thier part, but really really busy. owever , when I did get a chance to speak with someone, I wasn't rushed ori gnored. Always been professional and polite, to me anyway. And Bradis II was normally pretty well stocked, until recently, like most other lgs.

Speedgelb986S

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Brownsburg
    I know I just posted above, but since I just bought a new Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer from Bradis today, I thought I should add another positive comment. :yesway:

Thanks to RJ and the other 2 salesmen who helped show this 1911 novice what's what. And thanks to Bradis in general for having what I was looking for, in stock, at below MSRP! :bow:

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Thumbs for Bradis. I was in there last week and they finally had a S&W 15-22 on the wall. I've been kicking myself for not purchasing it Pre-Panic when my son asked for it. As usual Bradis didn't gouge and I paid what I would have 2 months ago when I should have gotten it.
    Thanks again Bradis

sparks408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    my first time I went to bradis I went their lookin for one carry gun I couldn't find anywere. I went their they had it and I end up goin home with 4 guns. was a pretty awesome day never forget it. the only thing I wish it was a lot closer to my house

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I got wind of 'panic period' about to happen in mid December, and was told to hurry and make any purchases asap. I walked into Bradis, my first time there (haven't purchased a firearm in over 20 years) and walked out with a Ruger SR556 and all the necessary goodies, and an XDm 9, all for under what I would've paid for the rifle alone at other shops. Bradis has a lifelong customer here. :yesway:

Top Bottom