• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Bradis has been selling guns for a long time. I usually work with Bob (when he's there) or Chad. Seems that his daughter runs the shop's day to day business. Prices are fair and the selection is well above average. It's worth the trip.

inav8r

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Pendleton
    :+1:

Bill & Shooter - both very helpful. Very happy with their service. My only complaint was that they were so darn busy with other happy customers!

antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    what a difference a few months makes! i stopped into bradis tue to look around...wow! plenty of ar's, awesome prices! a lot of used firearms at good deals as well! as always great service, i was just looking, but asked if i needed help a few times. made me feel so welcome as they always do. thanks again all that work there!

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I live in noblesville and drive to bradis to look and buy most of my guns. They are very helpful, and know what they are talking about. The fact that they have about the best prices around doesnt hurt also. Highly recommend!

nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    i have bought most of my guns from bradis,they have always treated me fair the most recent gun was very good.i know some people will always try to get the cheapest price.but when you have a shop that you have history with they will always make up in one way or another even if the price is off a bit.

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    Bradis has been selling guns for a long time. I usually work with Bob (when he's there) or Chad. Seems that his daughter runs the shop's day to day business. Prices are fair and the selection is well above average. It's worth the trip.

Guess my memory's getting fuzzy. I meant Richard not Chad... Sorry 'bout that...

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Last edited:

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    According to their computer records, I have purchased over 70 firearms at Bradis since 2000. That doesn't count what i bought since 1988. Needless to say their prices are fair.

Top Bottom