• ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yeah, big deal! $17 :dunno:
    Rural King has brand new ones for $15 and you can get them at the gun shows for between $12-15 for new condition.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Sorry but it not greed. They are costing us more now and are actually still the military issue. If you haven't heard our wonderful government has been smashing them instead of selling them. Yes other places do have NEW manufacture that are being produced. We only raise the price when forced to by our distributors. They have been 15.95 for at least the last 3 years that I remember.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    The military would get more money from selling them than they get from the scrap metal. You know, I think the army should have to sell off surplus to recoup costs. Destroying these items is just wasteful, and in our current financial situation waste is not a luxury we can afford.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Thanks nm0369, the price goes way down the more you buy, just ordered 4 of the 1A cans for a total of $56.81 or $14.20 per can with free shipping..

Saving gas and the time to drive to get them from anywhere else makes them even cheaper than that.

I agree the scrapping is more than likely not as profitable as selling them but imagine the cost of labor to sort, handle and ship the surplus to the different places you can buy them from. To the military they are saving money.. lol

TJ

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    [STRIKE]Greed[/STRIKE] I mean capitalism

Wow how easily we turn to bite the hand that feeds us.

Bradis has always had fair prices. All of my ammo cans I own except for 2 have come from Bradis. And after shopping around, with out having to buy large quantities and or pay shipping and or drive far away thus negating any savings, Bradis has been the cheapest place for me to buy them.

Thanks for the heads up Kirkd.

Top Bottom