• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thier sign says thanks for voting us #1 gun store from ingunowners.com...

The sign actually says

P1010031.jpg

I was there 3 weeks ago ready to purchase. 7.62x39 Steele case wolf $265 a 1000. I just got it ALOT cheaper on net.

Congratulations. :dunno: For every person who complains about our prices being too high, there are several who tell us they are competitive or better than other local shops. There are many reasons why ammo might be had "ALOT cheaper on the net," but as others have stated, pricing is just one aspect of what keeps customers coming back to Bradis.

We appreciate your past patronage and look forward to selling you additional firearms in the future.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Congratulations. :dunno: For every person who complains about our prices being too high, there are several who tell us they are competitive or better than other local shops. There are many reasons why ammo might be had "ALOT cheaper on the net," but as others have stated, pricing is just one aspect of what keeps customers coming back to Bradis.

We appreciate your past patronage and look forward to selling you additional firearms in the future.

I consider the pricing supporting my LGS and a no shipping convience fee.

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good grief. If thats all you have to do with your time. I just stated I was not happy with the ammo prices there. I did get it cheaper somewhere else. Never said anything about not buying firearms from them again, which I purchased a Glock 23 from them about 8 months ago, Which was about my 14th firearm purchase from them over the years. You can stay loyale and poor, I will go where the bargains are. If thier prices were what I thought as being resonable, I would have bought several cases of ammo from them. I didnt bash them. Just stated I was not happy with ammo price they had. Say what you want. Be who you want to be. Your not going to bother me. Just wish I could get all my shopping needs in one place locally and feel that I got a bargain after I walk out. If you know of a good deal locally for ammo, then post it.

Newg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Westside of Indy.
    Good grief. If thats all you have to do with your time. I just stated I was not happy with the ammo prices there. I did get it cheaper somewhere else. Never said anything about not buying firearms from them again, which I purchased a Glock 23 from them about 8 months ago, Which was about my 14th firearm purchase from them over the years. You can stay loyale and poor, I will go where the bargains are. If thier prices were what I thought as being resonable, I would have bought several cases of ammo from them. I didnt bash them. Just stated I was not happy with ammo price they had. Say what you want. Be who you want to be. Your not going to bother me. Just wish I could get all my shopping needs in one place locally and feel that I got a bargain after I walk out. If you know of a good deal locally for ammo, then post it.

+1
    I've always been very satisfied with Bradis and their pricing on most things. There really was no reason to kick this guys head in because he dared question the pricing of INGO's favorite gun shop.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    +1
    I've always been very satisfied with Bradis and their pricing on most things. There really was no reason to kick this guys head in because he dared question the pricing of INGO's favorite gun shop.

No one was kicking him in the head. But he DID post in the shop's own Advertiser subforum and basically just call them out because they didn't have ammo prices as cheap as some online store. Are people not allowed to respond to that?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

This would be difficult to accomplish. I would love to find a place with very cheap guns, ammo, reloading supplies, knives, and other equipment; however, it will not be under the same roof. If you have located a good place for ammo, you could also post it, but I wouldn't do it in the forum that Bradis pays for.

ndawoods25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Martinsville
    Sorry if I offended you guys about where it was posted. I saw the gunshop listed. Did not know that they pay for that site. If I was to discuss Long guns I would go to the long gun section. I was under the impression it was a general discussion of the Bradis store. So if you want to look at the bright side of the coin and not condemn someone for not understanding how the sections work on this site, I too then supported Bradis purchasing that section by buying more than a dozen firearms from them over the years. And still if I want to find a good value on a firearm I ALWAYS check at Bradis 1st.:dunno:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This would be difficult to accomplish. I would love to find a place with very cheap guns, ammo, reloading supplies, knives, and other equipment; however, it will not be under the same roof. If you have located a good place for ammo, you could also post it, but I wouldn't do it in the forum that Bradis pays for.

There's always Don's...

Oh wait. You meant "inexpensive", not "cheap", didn't you?

Never mind.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    In English please??:dunno:

Ich gehe Bradis täglichen Weg zur Arbeit. Thier Schild sagt Danke fürs Bewerten Sie uns # 1 Waffengeschäft aus ingunowners.com . Nun könnten sie # 1 sein,für Pistolen,die ich über ein Dutzend im Laufe der Jahre gekauft. Aber sie sind nicht # 1 für Bradis 2 Munition. Ich war dort vor 3 Wochen fertig zu kaufen. 7.62x39 Steele bei Wolf 265 $ a 1000. Ich habe es viel billiger auf netto.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Ich gehe Bradis täglichen Weg zur Arbeit. Thier Schild sagt Danke fürs Bewerten Sie uns # 1 Waffengeschäft aus ingunowners.com . Nun könnten sie # 1 sein,für Pistolen,die ich über ein Dutzend im Laufe der Jahre gekauft. Aber sie sind nicht # 1 für Bradis 2 Munition. Ich war dort vor 3 Wochen fertig zu kaufen. 7.62x39 Steele bei Wolf 265 $ a 1000. Ich habe es viel billiger auf netto.
    handgun.. even though the formal is slightly off, how many people do you think would understand your statement?

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    handgun.. even though the formal is slightly off, how many people do you think would understand your statement?

I was being a smart a*&. I speak english, and write english. Had no qualms with my abilities to understand the OP statements. Just figured why not. Someone else took it to a new level that i thought was funny.. so i chose to poke in another manner.
    How did I miss this thread? lol

Yeah i am glad someone found it. Suprised i missed it. With all the digging i have been doing.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I was being a smart a*&. I speak english, and write english. Had no qualms with my abilities to understand the OP statements. Just figured why not. Someone else took it to a new level that i thought was funny.. so i chose to poke in another manner.
    surprisingly enough.. i can understand 80% of it.

Top Bottom