• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHAWK1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I stopped in today for a holster and didn't have to wait for service. Also looked at a CT grip. they had it in stock. Can't wait for the new shop to open, just wish you guys were closer to me.

Had to unload when I went in, but I didn't mind.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Wonder if it's gonna have a range?????

Where is it going to open?

"Bradis Two" will be in the building just behind the current location, which formerly housed "Camby Collectibles". It will not have a range, sorry; we explored that idea a few years ago, and the zoning board basically said no way in Hades. :xmad:

Bradis Two will sell bulk ammo, gun cases, holsters, knives, and other accessory and gift items. The original location will sell firearms, black powder guns, and a smaller selection of ammo, holsters and accessories. Splitting the business into two sections will allow plenty of room for each to grow. :yesway:

nighthawk80

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Trafalger
    "Bradis Two" will be in the building just behind the current location, which formerly housed "Camby Collectibles". It will not have a range, sorry; we explored that idea a few years ago, and the zoning board basically said no way in Hades. :xmad:

Bradis Two will sell bulk ammo, gun cases, holsters, knives, and other accessory and gift items. The original location will sell firearms, black powder guns, and a smaller selection of ammo, holsters and accessories. Splitting the business into two sections will allow plenty of room for each to grow. :yesway:
    Ooh! Very nice! Are they moving you to the Gift Items section?:D:laugh:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    SWEEEEEEET!!!!! MORE BRADIS????? HOLY CRAP!!! One BRADIS was enough to make my head spin, now theres gonna be 2. WOW!!!! I would like to appologize to my wife ahead of time for making you eat rice and MRE's in the upcoming months so I can go drop all our savings at BRADIS, LOL (joke)

CONGRATS BRADIS!!!! See ya soon, again :)

Top Bottom