• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Dropped by for a wheel-gun today, walked out with three new toys, including a sweet little Nagant revolver that I'm gonna have a bear of a time finding ammo for.

For (evil)Angie, Steve and the rest of the gang, thanks again for making me enjoy throwing my money at you.

I swear, it's like a toy store there. And these guys actually seem to like what they're doing. I've suffered through gun stores where the staff treat customers as nuisances to be gotten rid of, and that is not the case here.

Props all around, guys!

Tony

chipperej

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Boone County Indiana
    Dropped by for a wheel-gun today, walked out with three new toys, including a sweet little Nagant revolver that I'm gonna have a bear of a time finding ammo for.

For (evil)Angie, Steve and the rest of the gang, thanks again for making me enjoy throwing my money at you.

I swear, it's like a toy store there. And these guys actually seem to like what they're doing. I've suffered through gun stores where the staff treat customers as nuisances to be gotten rid of, and that is not the case here.

Props all around, guys!

Tony

I, too enjoyed my visit to Bradis today. I was sniffing around for an AR15 and the guys were quite helpful. I didn't walk out with one only because there are too many choices, and I need to do some research to see what I want, and then I'll be back to Bradis to get it.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Hard to have a online inventory when you move guns in and out all day. I have never been to Bradis and not see them buying and selling guns like crazy.

Yes and no. There are POS solutions that work with online webstores that can update every few minutes IF somebody handles incoming and outgoing inventory properly.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Online Inventory

An online inventory would be a nightmare at the moment. Business has been very brisk and we are coming in early just to get the new stock entered and put out.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Yes and no. There are POS solutions that work with online webstores that can update every few minutes IF somebody handles incoming and outgoing inventory properly.
    Hard to update inventory every couple mins when there always packed with customers. Ive never walked in to bradis and been helped imediately

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Hard to update inventory every couple mins when there always packed with customers. Ive never walked in to bradis and been helped imediately

Well, it wouldn't as when you sold a gun, it would leave your inventory. Website updated in 15 minutes or so.

Now, entering the inventory in would be the hard part. You could have generic line items for commonly sold used guns taken in but would have to create anything outside of that for other stuff.

sjstill

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indy (west)
    You gotta take your wife in with you. :laugh:

Or cookies. Or venison summer sausage. Or....lol

Honestly, sorry about your wait. We do the best we can with the people we have. I believe they are trying to hire one or two more sales staff, that should ease the wait time(s).

Last edited:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I kind of enjoy the extra time to look and drool. Hey, last time, I went in for ONE gun and walked out with three. Had someone grabbed me right away, I doubt that would have happened.

Then again, EvilAngie *is* a good [strike]pusher[/strike] cheerleader for the toys...

Angie Oakley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    :evilangel:Thanks Tony, don't forget to bring in your cousin....LOL

I kind of enjoy the extra time to look and drool. Hey, last time, I went in for ONE gun and walked out with three. Had someone grabbed me right away, I doubt that would have happened.

Then again, EvilAngie *is* a good [strike]pusher[/strike] cheerleader for the toys...

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    been there several times. always crowded but they always take the time to treat you as the only customer. wife and I bought a keltec PF9, ruger lcr a smith & wesson M7p 15-22. we always have a good time there and will be returnig.

Top Bottom