Apr 11, 2009
    00286-Thread-Crap-Stupid-Actors.jpg

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Maybe Bradis should ADD 20% more to each firearm to purchase a new computer system/software and to cover the salary of an extra employee for data entry to organize each customers personal records independently.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    There are reasons why I send in my warranty/registration card when I buy a new gun. Plus I enter all pertinent info on a computer spreadsheet for all guns I buy.

TD I understand your frustration and a little work on your part will lessen the aggrevations in the future. I do believe that you should have been told that they do not give that info over the phone and given a short explanation of why the charge. THAT would have been inline with the great reputation Bradis has here on INGO. Good luck with your gun.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Well,
    As if anyone cares what I think ....
    wait ... still thinking.
    Oh yes. I really don't care. I don't think walmart would have honored your request either.
    But, if I worked there, and was really, really, really bored, I might have done it. But I like helping people ... good Karma (but I don't believe in Karma).

I'm not sure why you needed to post this here. To try to make Bradis look bad? Good luck. These guys work hard, and go the extra mile. They have for me and many others on this site.

But, to the OP. Hey. I can understand your frustration. Now you've got it off your chest ... but I bet you feel even worse now getting slapped around in this thread.

Don't take it personal ... It hurts, but not as much as when in the 3rd grade and it became the funny thing to "rack" guys up (remember that?).

Man, I think I've had too much coffee...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well, I assume your highness would have seen it when you went to purchase the gun the first time.

Well unlike a lot lizard who knows the guys by name I dont spend copious amounts of time in the store doing anything other than making my purchase.

Ladies, does this accomplish anything worthwhile? It would seem that you are both being unfair and unnecessarily rough. It is not reasonable to expect a customer to have a comprehensive understanding of a store's policies, nor is it reasonable to insult someone's virtue for knowing the people with whom she has done business for a number of years. Also, let's not forget that this free-for-all started over a small research fee. I can understand the OP not anticipating this, and I can also understand a store owner not wanting to have personnel engaged in research at no return when they could be doing something more profitable. In the end, it is a matter of perspective and understanding. The progressively deeper levels of insult are disturbing.

Since the sign was posted while I was typing, I have to point out that I have noticed that most people fail to notice most things above eye level. I seem to recall that the OP is on the short side. That doesn't really change anything, but information is generally more helpful than insult unless dealing with an ideologue, in which case no amount of instruction or explanation will help.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    It is not as simple as a name search. If someone is asking for a receipt then we have to go to the computer and do the name search then find the receipt in the file room. Most people want a copy because they have had something stolen. Sorry you are upset about your experience but as everyone has already posted Time is money and the bosses have to pay the employees to look up your info.

But isn't customer service what gun shop employees are supposed to do? :dunno:

I'm sorry, but I think it's ludicrous to charge someone $10 to look something like this up. Do you charge $10 to look up whether or not you can get a certain gun? Why not charge $10 for handling all phone conversations since it takes the employee away from apparently doing their job?

Just because Bradis is an INGO advertiser doesn't mean the OP is in the wrong and should get ***** on like he is. How hard is it to ask for his phone number and tell him you'll have to find it and will get back to him? Then simply have an employee look for it during down time. It's called time management. Not screw your customer base. :twocents:

I doubt Bradis employees are so overpaid that their customers should be charged $10 for a little information. Bye bye customer service!

Had this thread been about some online company rather than a gun shop who frequents INGO I predict the harsh comments of the OP being the one in the wrong would extremely hard to find. Fanboys... :rolleyes:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Why not charge $10 for handling all phone conversations since it takes the employee away from apparently doing their job?

That is a capital idea! Given the last couple months, we could close the shop and retire to someplace tropical! :):

Just because Bradis is an INGO advertiser doesn't mean the OP is in the wrong and should get ***** on like he is. How hard is it to ask for his phone number and tell him you'll have to find it and will get back to him?

FWIW, the OP is female.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    But isn't customer service what gun shop employees are supposed to do? :dunno:

I'm sorry, but I think it's ludicrous to charge someone $10 to look something like this up. Do you charge $10 to look up whether or not you can get a certain gun? Why not charge $10 for handling all phone conversations since it takes the employee away from apparently doing their job?

Just because Bradis is an INGO advertiser doesn't mean the OP is in the wrong and should get ***** on like he is. How hard is it to ask for his phone number and tell him you'll have to find it and will get back to him? Then simply have an employee look for it during down time. It's called time management. Not screw your customer base. :twocents:

I doubt Bradis employees are so overpaid that their customers should be charged $10 for a little information. Bye bye customer service!

Had this thread been about some online company rather than a gun shop who frequents INGO I predict the harsh comments of the OP being the one in the wrong would extremely hard to find. Fanboys... :rolleyes:

You're not sorry.

Top Bottom