• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    It would have been nice if they had noted on their website that they are closed for inventory through the 2nd. It takes a lot to get people to drive 70 miles to visit a place of business but not much to convince them to never darken your door again....

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Sorry about that. Being closed for inventory between Christmas and New Years is a long-standing tradition at Bradis. That fact was advertised on signage inside and out, through word of mouth, and on the telephone answering machine. The Bradis website is a pretty static page; it is not updated on a regular basis. Hopefully you won't let that deter you from making the trip down in the future.

Last edited:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think you should give 'em another chance when you're back this direction.

And if it were me, I'd call ahead to see if any place were going to be open if I were driving 70 miles....

-J-

inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    It's your business. I'm only trying to offer some feedback. A website is not like a billboard, at least IMHO. Being from a distance away, signage at the site - word of mouth - and you answering machine are useless to me and others that would be first time visitors. I subscribe to the Fool me once doctrine, and how would I know that maybe the next thing not updated was the answering machine....

hunter46140

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    well as far as the answering machine you need a new one! I've been calling for 2 days with no answer from anything. Reall started to **** me off. You need to have something letting people know youre not gonna be open. Just because we arent your frequent visitors we are still potential buyers.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    It's your business. I'm only trying to offer some feedback.

Actually, it's not my business; I just work there occasionally.

A website is not like a billboard, at least IMHO.

I agree, but the decisions on how to manage the website are made "above my pay grade" so to speak.

Being from a distance away, signage at the site - word of mouth - and you answering machine are useless to me and others that would be first time visitors.

We obviously can't anticipate the needs of every potential customer coming from every geographical location. Again, I'm sorry you didn't get the word and made the trip down for nothing; hopefully your next visit will be more worthwhile.

well as far as the answering machine you need a new one! I've been calling for 2 days with no answer from anything.

Don't know what to say about that... maybe somebody forgot to turn it on? I'll look into it.

Top Bottom