• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    So a buddy and I decided to take the voyage out to Bradis for the first time. He was looking into getting his first gun and wanted to get the feel of a few. And lets just say its our new shop of choice. :D

Didn't plan on getting anything but, I accidentally walked out with a new toy. An M&P 9mm, can't wait to get it to the range. Plus, I got a insane deal on it too.

First trip and I walked out with this beauty, I might have to stay away just so I don't keep buying these things.

picture.php

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    got it for a cool 549 + tax. I prob could have talked em down, but I have no problem helping out a shop. I have seen them as much as 625, and that wasn't even the pro model.

How much was the m&p? Glad you joined the group of m&p owners!

Last edited:

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    got it for a cool 540 + tax. I prob could have talked em down, but I have no problem helping out a shop. I have seen them as much as 625, and that wasn't even the pro model.

Thats cool, dont forget to get your rebate card if you havent already. I paid 550 for mine at pop guns in eirly 2008. That was when there was a 50 dollar rebate and 2 free mags. As of recent i saw they wanted 609 for one.

Good pick up!

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I love Bradis...I got my Bersa there....loved that they let me handle a lot of different guns and compare them and gave me input on what to buy for what I was wanting to use the gun for....and do my FFL transfers there....been easy every time...love Bradis...did I already say that?

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Congrats on the new smithy....We'll have to get in touch man and head down to my grandpas property to shoot soon. We went down friday and had a blast shooting pistols, skeet, and went through a bunch of .223 rds.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    for sure man, I am off next weekend if your going down. I have my buddies Rem. 1100 I need to abuse while I have it too.

Congrats on the new smithy....We'll have to get in touch man and head down to my grandpas property to shoot soon. We went down friday and had a blast shooting pistols, skeet, and went through a bunch of .223 rds.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Finally got the Carcano I bought out of Bradis down the range today. Whole lotta fun for such a cheap little gun. I think I've taken 3 or 4 surplus arms off of their hands. They're always good to deal with.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Bradis feels like my crack dealer... they've spoiled me away from the INGO exchange, with the prevalence of $550-650 used Glocks. :rolleyes:

I did notice they had $499 brand new G19's and G23's. It was almost worth jumping on of those too. But, I decided to be responsible and only take one home. :dunno:

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I was also at Bradis today! I only did some browsing, and picked up a speedloader for my Taurus 85.

It's always nice to look around there

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Was in yesterday and walked out with a P22 for the wife( She's in love with it). And a Cricket for the kids. They do have great prices compared to others around Indy.

Top Bottom