• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I know this is kind of mean with no info or photos, but I am excited to announce that my kids (with a little help from dad) have contracted with Jeff on an exclusive limited release design that only they will be selling!

Its a very simple trade knife design that has been used through the ages. However, the best part is that Jeff has never made one like this so it is a true NEW Jeff White release!! Awesome guy, awesome knives and an awesome new (old) design from Jeff.

We should receive delivery of the first 10 production knifes in about 3 weeks. Hoping to have a finished prototype in about a week to do photos and youtube videos.

Price for the knife & sheath with free shipping will be $75.00. You heard it on INGO first!! :)

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i have 2 jeff white knives, a french trade knife, and a spearpoint, i have owned one of his throwers(i gave it to my dad after his was stolen), and cant wait to buy some more!, two weeks ago he was at the vincennes rendezvous and had two tables of knives for sale, since i cant make it up on saturdays, i can only go on sundays, hit table was quite picked over, just like last year!. last year the french knife was 50 bucks with the sheath! and the spear point was 20.00!(no sheath)

he makes a good knife, at a great price! talking to jeff, he's a straight shooter, wont hold anything back!, last year he was telling someone where he got his steel, and was giving the guy tips on how to make his own knife!

i saw another dealer who had one of his damascus knives....$425.00! and it was a work of art!( ive heard rumors that he made damascus, but ive never seen one before!)

post pics! i want to see the "curahee/white" knife!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I agree, I think I have 4 or 5 laying around. About every one of my hunting bags have on in it. Great knife for any price, it's just really nice that they are affordable.

I am thinking about having a complete kitchen set made with steak knifes, butcher, fillet and some sort of bread knife.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Prototype Photos I received today from Jeff's shop!!

Maker: Blade Smith by Jeff White
    Model: Indiana Double Edge Trade Knife
    Process: Hammer Forged
    Material: 1095 High Carbon
    Blade Length: 9"
    Grind: Double Sided Convex
    Sheath: TBD (included)
    Handle Wood: TBD
    Availability Date: TBD
    Warranty: Lifetime Trade In
    Online Distributor: Nick & Kamryn of Nickryn Knives

Last edited: