Please reply by conversation.

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    I have for trade or sale, a brand new Gen 3 Glock 36, never fired. I got the G36 with intentions of carrying it and just as quick, picked up an XD-S .45 by Springfield Armory. It is much smaller, shoots great, so I do not need the Glock. No Pictures! The G36 is brand new and we all know what they look like. Cash Price: $500.00 and you come to me!! What I am Looking For: I wish to trade for a Sig P239, .40 S&W but will take 9mm. Also looking for a Kimber Solo. Either of these guns will be for the wife to carry. Would also consider a Glock 29 or G20 as trade offers as well as an XD .45acp 4 inch compact..bitone or black is OK.
    Location: I live in the LaPorte county area and prefer the deal take place as close as possible but will travel for the right deal.
    Feel free to offer up any other trades and I will consider them but the two I listed have priority. As always, use PM for any questions or offers to avoid any needless bumping of the ad. Thanks INGO members for looking!!

Last edited:

yogiboobooranger

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    May 16, 2008
    La Porte
    Have had some offers but not what I want-Bump..if someone was to buy the Sig P239 listed or the G29 listed then offer up for trade, we could deal...Bump

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom