• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D.Kupp

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    I am not mistaken FD. You are reading an article made after the first time this info was released when the interested parties were not wanting the news to be out there. It is however out there now.

There are also articles on the internet debunking many stories of UFO sightings. It's no reason to think they don't exist or that anything has changed since the articles were written.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    I am not mistaken FD. You are reading an article made after the first time this info was released when the interested parties were not wanting the news to be out there. It is however out there now.

There are also articles on the internet debunking many stories of UFO sightings. It's no reason to think they don't exist or that anything has changed since the articles were written.
    It is even at the BOTTOM of the original link, dated 10/06 and Defense Review even explains why they pulled the articles.

The only semantics left is if the FEIN, Federal tax ID for AAC is still active. I would guess it is not. These days when you buy out a company, if possible you buy the assets, clients and technology, not the company, payroll/staff and all the potential tax and legal issues the current owners may have hanging over them.

If they (AAC founders) kept the FEIN then they kept the name too, so they will be able to reopen down the road under the name if the agreement did not prevent them from doing so. I only say this to make people aware of that fact.

Also, when you debunk someone who debunked you, make sure your debunking post is not debunked by your own debunking post listing a link to a debunking post that debunks your original post which was called in to question and then debunked by someone else.

In other words, don't be so defensive of your position that you don't listen to what is being said. That happens a lot in here.

Point goes to DKupp.

Failure Drill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Peru
    It is even at the BOTTOM of the original link, dated 10/06 and Defense Review even explains why they pulled the articles.

The only semantics left is if the FEIN, Federal tax ID for AAC is still active. I would guess it is not. These days when you buy out a company, if possible you buy the assets, clients and technology, not the company, payroll/staff and all the potential tax and legal issues the current owners may have hanging over them.

If they (AAC founders) kept the FEIN then they kept the name too, so they will be able to reopen down the road under the name if the agreement did not prevent them from doing so. I only say this to make people aware of that fact.

Also, when you debunk someone who debunked you, make sure your debunking post is not debunked by your own debunking post listing a link to a debunking post that debunks your original post which was called in to question and then debunked by someone else.

In other words, don't be so defensive of your position that you don't listen to what is being said. That happens a lot in here.

Point goes to DKupp.

couldn't really care less. just did some research and ran upon a possible debunk to the debunk that debunked the debunk.

Failure Drill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Peru
    all i really wanted to know was if anyone else took advantage of the promo aac ran. dont really care if i am the devil cause i have a tattoo or if the company doesn't exist anymore.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Wow this is a strange thread.

That is great you got a suppressor for getting a tat. Can we see pics?

I still don't see where AAC isn't a company anymore. They are still selling suppressors, participating in online gun forums, and doing shows.

Failure Drill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2009
    Peru
    HPIM1053.jpg
    HPIM0318-1.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Now that you've got your can, you should have a red 'cross out' circle inked over top! Then send them pics! lol

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    At least your tat has a fun story to go with it. So many people get them "just 'cuz".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Nope. AAC is done. Cerberus bought AAC because they needed working silencer patents and rights. They got what they needed. They don't need the people who have done a poor job running the company on the payroll.

The name won't be used and any actual place of business will be sold to the locals while the silencers are built wherever Cerberus feels the best place is. This is what happens each time Cerberus acquires a new small company. IIRC, they bought COBB and dismantled that company but took the rights to it's products and reproduced them at larger factories that could handle volume. We know AAC has had trouble with the volume needed for civilian sales.

Aw, man, Cobb's been bought out?

:xmad:

Top Bottom